COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Future Q&A's

I'm not sure if there is a post to this or not, but I was wondering if the devs released a list of all the Q&A topics that they will be covering before the launch of the game, or really I want to know if there will be one for elyrian creature mechanics /interactions.

Running the Elyrian PC Assistance Program! (https://discord.gg/4UepZJZ)

6/14/2017 1:25:14 PM #1

I have not seen any post except for the one about Tribes. I would be interested to know this as well but I feel like the news letter thingy where they talk about what each of the team members at SbS are working on does a pretty good job of hinting at the next Q&A topic.

I think they haven't yet posted something like this because they honestly don't know. It'll typically depends on what they have available to show and what the community as a whole is interested in.

I would imagine that the creature mechanics and interactions information will be covered in a Q&A closer to launch once they have pretty much all the creatures created. Just my thought.

Hope it helps...

6/14/2017 2:42:40 PM #2

As far as I can see, topics are covered as they are in-development and nearing the end of their current development phase. In prep for Domain Selection, SBS are working on Biomes and Tribes, so those are the current topics. They have a development plan in quite broad strokes, and are working on a number of things concurrently, so I'm sure that nobody, even the core dev team, could tell you what is going to be close enough in the near future to do a Q&A on. :)

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.