COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Bordweall Chronicles #005

BCEiC

is proud to present the fifth edition!

Missed Connections and the newer column, Battle of the Memes, are back in this issue! Please enjoy this comedy & satire filled issue of the Bordweall Chronicles!

Previous issues:

BCE#001

BCE#002

BCE#003

BCE#004

Please Enjoy!

For more information on the fantastic Kingdom of Bordweall, check out our recruitment thread!

*If you want to see the reading of "The Tale of the Bloodoak," please click here.

As always, please click on the image to view the paper larger!

BC#005

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

6/21/2017 1:55:17 AM #1

What is with the Kypiq discrimination? We kypiq are far more peaceful than any other tribe. kypiq would make incredible allies, as long as you dont feed us meat >.>

Yours Sincerely, Verde the Zealous Kypiq

6/21/2017 2:01:04 AM #2

Nicely done!

6/21/2017 2:55:18 AM #3

Quite a success again, great job m'lady :)

6/21/2017 3:26:05 AM #4

Yanno, you might wanna check da facts. Course a PVPer wannabe is gonna deny that alliance that has existed since before he came to the game. Course, he won't last long. Hehehe he.

6/21/2017 7:35:23 AM #5

6/21/2017 7:46:32 AM #6

Whoa, now lets not turn this into a tabloid! I wasn't aware Kayadine spoke for the Kingdom of Kairos as a whole. Until I get someone who has some actual weight in the decision making of Kairos coming over to either add his name to my list of people who represent them, or to push back on our alliance, I'm gonna have to assume this is just a pvp group trying not to look weak by being allied with the big guys on campus. Thared can feel free to correct me if I am wrong here. ;-)

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

6/21/2017 10:51:47 AM #7

Posted By Adam Burrfoot at 03:46 AM - Wed Jun 21 2017

Whoa, now lets not turn this into a tabloid! I wasn't aware Kayadine spoke for the Kingdom of Kairos as a whole. Until I get someone who has some actual weight in the decision making of Kairos coming over to either add his name to my list of people who represent them, or to push back on our alliance, I'm gonna have to assume this is just a pvp group trying not to look weak by being allied with the big guys on campus. Thared can feel free to correct me if I am wrong here. ;-)

All I'll say here is to invite those of you who only read the first paragraph of that to reread my final statements in that particular article. It should reveal fairly quickly the tone. ;)

6/21/2017 11:48:13 AM #8

I'm delighted to say I've enjoyed this thoroughly, and perhaps even more with triggered individuals prompt to give a response. Aah! Pure pleasure.

"Missing Connections" sent shivers down my spine. I'm intrigued and I yearn for more. Please!

I also wonder what that mysterious stranger identity is, and if he'll feature in your upcoming edition.

Duke Usifan Banner

6/21/2017 12:39:06 PM #9

How I adore the Bordweall Chronicles!

How lucky 'The Wall' is to have such a national treasure!

Any kingdom could make a newspaper. You just have to get lucky to land yourself a Kitlandria... <3

DPBoD2.jpg

6/21/2017 2:42:13 PM #10

Thared himself has stated that we are not allied on many occasions. If it comes to the point in which he does, in fact, desire to push the alliance, we will make war ourselves.

We will not ally with a zerg, regardless of consequences. Thared has been told this on many occasions and every PvP group within Kairos has stated as much as well.

IDRGAF about politics right now. Apollo's politics for over 10 years has been a middle finger to the largest factions that beats their chest the loudest. Many alliances and mega-guilds have underestimated us and no longer exist. Vornair may be the biggest zerg we've ever faced, but we're not the least bit intimidated.

6/21/2017 3:07:54 PM #11

Posted By Kayadine at 08:42 AM - Wed Jun 21 2017

Thared himself has stated that we are not allied on many occasions. If it comes to the point in which he does, in fact, desire to push the alliance, we will either change Kingdoms or make a war ourselves. I'll put him on blast if I have to.

We will not ally with a zerg, regardless of consequences. Thared has been told this on many occasions and every PvP group within Kairos has stated as much as well.

IDRGAF about politics right now. Apollo's politics for over 10 years has been a middle finger to the largest factions that beats their chest the loudest. Many alliances and mega-guilds have underestimated us and no longer exist. Vornair may be the biggest zerg we've ever faced, but we're not the least bit intimidated.

Hmm, how very loyalist of you. If you were in any way an actual representative of Kairos, I would think there were some problems over there. As it stands you are more just a puppy with a loud yipping bark, eventually you might find your real voice over there. Or.... I guess find another Kingdom... or "make a war yourself" with your 20 person crew, with an odd balance of 50/50 leadership to member base. :-D

Its cute when the pups play.

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

6/21/2017 3:21:13 PM #12

Posted By Adam Burrfoot at 12:46 AM - Wed Jun 21 2017

Whoa, now lets not turn this into a tabloid!

6/21/2017 4:12:58 PM #13

Posted By Kayadine at 12:42 AM - Thu Jun 22 2017

Many alliances and mega-guilds have underestimated us and no longer exist. Vornair may be the biggest zerg we've ever faced, but we're not the least bit intimidated.

Though Vornair is big for this community. Overall they aren't big, compared to the other games pvp groups. Surely your awesome group has taken on way bigger groups before. But then I would think such awesome pvpers wouldn't join anyone group. Stand alone and take everyone on, from the inside.

6/21/2017 4:22:01 PM #14

Posted By Ryjah at 03:35 AM - Wed Jun 21 2017

Random pvper in kairos denying what everyone else knows already. Until Tharen or Evelake says otherwise, Vornair and Kairos are always buddy-buddy.

Shouldn't every kingdom be relatively "buddy-buddy"? Personally, I wouldn't want to back the side that burns their bridges a year + away from the point where we actually have tangible things to gain or lose.

The people, who are supposed to be representing governing bodies, whom are picking fights at this point are either doing so because they want manipulate those under them or because they have a poor understanding of longevity.

6/21/2017 7:31:51 PM #15

Posted By Ecir_Edyah at 08:39 AM - Wed Jun 21 2017

How I adore the Bordweall Chronicles!

How lucky 'The Wall' is to have such a national treasure!

Any kingdom could make a newspaper. You just have to get lucky to land yourself a Kitlandria... <3

That's really the sweetest thing, Ecir. Thank you so much for the compliment. <3

Really, I am very lucky to have a king and community that are so supportive of creative endeavors. I've never been presented with such a cool experience before. Having the larger community enjoy these papers is just a bonus in the scheme of things. I'm just having fun and doing what I love to do which is write and create!