COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
I think we need more QnA's

Last QnA really dropped a lot and ruffled some feathers. If possible, I'd like to request an interim QnA so we could voice concerns and get feedback. If you guys are too busy, I understand, but I think it would help clear up some worries at least a few (if not many) are having. Many people have many questions and I feel one more QnA at 1 to 1.5 hours might not be enough. Just my two cents.

6/21/2017 3:59:51 AM #1

There are two more Q&As already scheduled for tribes, as per this link. :)

6/21/2017 4:16:22 AM #2

They actually have a lot more than most other games in development right now, and they tend to be longer from what I've seen too.

They are also a smaller team with tons to do in their day to day as well.

6/21/2017 5:22:45 AM #3

I think their amount of Q&As are solid, they can always drop info on the forum but I also think people tend to freak out with any new information that doesn't fit with their previous perception of the game. So maybe it's best we have a couple weeks between Q&A to let the dust settle and see what is really important to the community and not just initial knee-jerk reactions to surprising info.

Aspiring Lumberjack, NA-W

6/22/2017 1:53:48 AM #4

Posted By CuteLilPuppyDog at 2:22 PM - Wed Jun 21 2017

I think their amount of Q&As are solid, they can always drop info on the forum but I also think people tend to freak out with any new information that doesn't fit with their previous perception of the game. So maybe it's best we have a couple weeks between Q&A to let the dust settle and see what is really important to the community and not just initial knee-jerk reactions to surprising info.

Posted By mystichaze at 12:59 PM - Wed Jun 21 2017

There are two more Q&As already scheduled for tribes, as per this link. :)

Thanks for the link!

6/22/2017 1:55:40 AM #5

Posted By Vilucide at 1:16 PM - Wed Jun 21 2017

They actually have a lot more than most other games in development right now, and they tend to be longer from what I've seen too.

They are also a smaller team with tons to do in their day to day as well.

That's fair, which is why I was respectful in my request. If they can't do it due to the constraints on the team, I completely understand. Just figured I could at least request; if they ignored it, fair enough. I'm not entitled to what I desire or even a response from them. Doesn't hurt to ask though.

6/22/2017 1:59:04 AM #6

Posted By CuteLilPuppyDog at 2:22 PM - Wed Jun 21 2017

fair enough. I must admit I was one of the ones foolishly planning ahead on little info. I'm working on tempering my expectations though, with this revelation I have gained. If they wanted to add another QnA after all the tribe is dropped awesome; if it doesn't fit their schedule or the constraints of the team, I agree and understand; Focus on the game. Just figured, if they found they had some extra time, it wouldn't hurt to ask. At the least, I can ask, they can say no (or ignore me), and that'd be that. Doesn't hurt to ask.

6/22/2017 2:03:29 AM #7

I would love to see more Q&A's in the future. We know we already have two more scheduled for Tribes. What we are seeing though is quite a few questions in the Q&A that aren't really about the Tribes. The devs even made comments in that regard.

I would love to see other Q&A's scheduled for other topics so that they wont feel the need to use their limited time in future Tribe Q&A's to answer questions that are not about tribes.

Above all that though, I wouldn't wish them to do any Q&A's that might keep one or more devs from something that they really should be doing instead. This is a vital time as we get closer to Exposition. Having more of these could do well to bring in more backers which is then good for the company.

6/22/2017 7:43:44 AM #8

If they did one Q&A a month and spent the rest of the time bringing the game to fruition, I would be much happier.

• I'm big enough to forgive you. But I'm not stupid enough to trust you again. (A29D00/#9056)
6/22/2017 9:17:13 AM #9

Hi Aux! Just to clarify something, because I'm not sure how closely you've been following the Q&As and the development cycle; the current spate of Tribal Q&As is neither the beginning nor the ending of the Q&As - prior to this, each topic only got one Q&A session, but the team felt that tribes warranted a few Q&As because of the breadth and depth of the topic.

At the moment, the Q&As are dealing with the Tribes and questions pertaining to tribes exclusively. Once those have finished, however, we'll be back to regularly scheduled programming and any concerns that you have regarding anything other than tribes can be addressed.

However, if your concern is about a tribe-related topic, feel free to ask it in the next tribal Q&A - even if a topic was touched on last time and you feel it needs more clarification.

• EDIT: TYPO *

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

6/23/2017 10:56:12 AM #10

best place to air concerns is the forums tbh. Sure you might not get a response from Caspian himself but there are staff members who's job it is to manage the community.... and while they might not directly reply to everyone, they have seen your concerns and they'll discuss with the relevant people concerned.... should the need warrant it.... depends on the nature and scale of the concern after all :D

Just don't assume that silence means your being ignored :D