COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
How will Dukes choose their duchies?

So we know that kings get to reserve half their duke slots for the dukes of their choice. My first question would be this:

King A assigns his 6 dukes and 6 other dukes join. When it comes time to choose a dutchy, will those prechosen dukes get to choose first then the other 6 or will the 12 dukes get to choose based on IP?

If its the first and the reserved dukes get to choose first, will those dukes discuss which duchies would be best suited for individual duchy goals and hand out based on that OR will dukes play the IP game on a first come first served?

Just a thought. I'm not sure this question has ever been asked.

6/23/2017 12:49:58 AM #1

King A will have to pick his kingdom base on IP.

the Dukes have to pick there ducky based on IP.

the Counts have to pick there county based on IP.

Mayors have to pick there town based on IP.

nobody have first right on anything except the one with highest IP.

Kings, Dukes cant reserve land only slots

What goes up must come down. Make something idiot-proof, and they will build a better idiot. If a plan is stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid.

6/23/2017 12:52:19 AM #2

IP has always been advertised to determine the order in which people will get to pick their domains.

Expect the dukes with lower IP and reservations in the kingdom to get the less attractive domains.

Nevertheless I would advise kings to have a proper conversation with their dukes they reserve a domain for in order to avoid internal fights before exposition has even started.