COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
Roleplay Oriented Community-NA East

As this is not everyone's niche or 'cup of tea'--I am looking to establish a community that follows a set of basic guidelines and etiquette based around roleplay. Players who love creative writing and want to create a multi-generational saga through the lens of their characters are strongly encouraged to apply.

Since Chronicles of Elyria is still very much in development, the specifics of this community are subject to change based on the revealed mechanics. But /very/ generally the plan is the following as of the moment:

In Character (IC) Details:

Initially, the community will be of a common clan that is attempting to rebuild after facing some sort of natural disaster or adversity. Specifics such as the tribe, culture, and history will be fleshed out as CoE is developed and details released. Suggestions by myself will be offered and player input will be weighted. Creativity is welcomed, but community lore will always follow and be in conjunction with CoE canon first and foremost. In other words, if the tribe chosen is pacifistic--this will be reflected in our developed lore.

Out of Character (OOC) Details:

-Forums will exist where players can share their character's personal/family history, journals, and stories with the community.

-Community development is driven by player actions. You affect the story. Maybe the community starts off xenophobic, but the unexpected rise of a charismatic and progressive leader plants the seeds of change--or maybe a retaliatory coup kills it dead in its tracks.

-Public interactions are in character unless noted otherwise for communicative purposes. ((brb in 5)) is ok. OOC chatter such as"Ayy lol les go raid sum noobs im broke af" is not. This obviously does not extend to those outside of the group. Other players who do not roleplay /will/ visit the home base as all servers are /shared/ between a diverse group of players & styles--but members are expected to know better. On that same note, do not go into non rp oriented communities or areas and expect people to play along with or respect our/your style of gameplay. That's what this group will be for, afterall!

If interested in joining and helping start up this community, send me a message and I will send you the discord link!

9/12/2017 5:41:43 AM #1

I'm interested in joining.

9/12/2017 12:50:08 PM #2

I think you'll find that there are quite a few of us Roleplayers already forming awesome communities! Its awesome to see more popping up!

One Community is a bit broader than you've suggested, covering all servers and RP Groups, which I think you and your group would fit in with!

Elyria RP Website: http://elyriarp.enjin.com/

Elyria RP Discord: https://discord.gg/NbWjWWb

As it is still early, many of us Roleplayers are sort of hanging back and waiting for more lore and info to come out before getting into it! Like I'm focusing on recruiting nautical RPers to join my Pirate town more than planning stories and such.

Good luck to you and your endevour, and if you want to link up, just hit me up on PM here!