COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
On the topic of Pledge Packages

Hey there!

I am very interested in a specific package, however, I was wondering how the layaway function of payment worked. Would I be able to make payments at any time or would the payment plan dates be set etc. I have never paid for any goods with a "layaway" method that is why I am inquiring. Also, another question I had thought of is if I were to "layaway" to a certain package, would I receive the lower tier packages upon the amount of money required for those being put towards the higher tier? If not, would it make more sense to buy a lower tier and simply upgrade when I am ready to do so?

Thanks for all the help, can't wait to get my hands dirty ;)

~ Connor

6/27/2017 11:32:24 PM #1

When you put a package on layaway, you are able to pay a percentage at any time in multiples of 10. 10%, 20%, etc. Your reward are based on the highest pledge you have paid off at any time so, if you were to put $100 towards the Magistrate pledge, you will have paid the equivalent of the Founder package and are entitled to the contents of that specific package, even if you never finish the Magistrate layaway.

6/27/2017 11:32:40 PM #2

Payments can be made in increments of 10% at any time.
Depending on what package you choose, you will want to pay it off before domain selection begins or you may get bumped to the end of the selection line.
New layaways will not be available starting July 1.
If you want to start a layaway, you have until Friday June 30.

Friend Code: B8ADDD

6/27/2017 11:44:15 PM #3

Posted By ziggyspots at 7:32 PM - Tue Jun 27 2017

Payments can be made in increments of 10% at any time.
Depending on what package you choose, you will want to pay it off before domain selection begins or you may get bumped to the end of the selection line.
New layaways will not be available starting July 1.
If you want to start a layaway, you have until Friday June 30.

Thanks both of you but I would like to talk about what Ziggy said about selection. For a mayor, do they select which settlement they will be mayor of during that selection? If so, when would selection be? That would be before or during exposition am I correct or does it occur before the betas?

6/27/2017 11:54:41 PM #4

Domain/Settlement selection is slated to start soon™. It is the time when mayors, counts, dukes, and kings select their various domain(s).

We have no concrete date on when it will be, but yes, it will be before both Exposition and the Alphas/Beta as it is a requirement for ElyriaMUD and KoE to begin.

6/28/2017 12:02:57 AM #5

Posted By Artsykidd at 7:54 PM - Tue Jun 27 2017

Domain/Settlement selection is slated to start soon™. It is the time when mayors, counts, dukes, and kings select their various domain(s).

We have no concrete date on when it will be, but yes, it will be before both Exposition and the Alphas/Beta as it is a requirement for ElyriaMUD and KoE to begin.

Thanks man! :)