COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
BlueBelle's (Mel's) CoE Art

I'm just finishing up my post grad in Game Art and Animation and I've been working on some stuff in my free time so here is some of the art I've made so far for CoE :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/10/17 Thought I'd add a commission piece I did for Dasher Volare. enjoy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* These next 2 are some concept renders that were made with Maya, Zbrush, and Renderman. I'm still playing around with them though. They were inspired by the amazing Duchy of Bloodoak in the NA-E Kingdom of Bordweall (although I did sneak some bluebells in as well)*

7/11/17

This is an image for the Duchy of Teyrnas Rin and Duke Ircai in NA-E Kingdom of Bordweall using their symbol made with Maya, Renderman, Ivy Generator, and Quixel. Special thanks to Primus Dedumo for letting me know my sleep deprived mind had gotten mixed up and typed the wrong Duchy originally! Enjoy Teynras Rin!

7/14/17

**I'm really more of a 3D artist but I've been working on trying to improve my digital painting as well so I worked up a quick character concept as practice annnd here it is :)

Okay so Liva's forum post earlier really got me inspired so go take a look at their awesome forum post of nobility clothes concept art here

Liva's Post

I've been working on concept art all day now so taking a break from 3D art for the day. I've finished the one for the Waerd. Liva had some great idea's so I just tweaked it a bit and put my spin on it

7/16/17

Managed to get a concept for a Brudvir female outfit. Working on the male counterpart now but here's this one so far!

managed to get another concept piece done while I was taking a break from a compositing final :) the male counterparts for these concepts should hopefully be done soon as well. Anyways without further ado here is my concept for the dras!

Male version of the Dras Scale Armor is complete

Male Neran clothing concept addition

Okay SO I wasn't completely happy with my earlier version of the To'Resk armor on my character concept so I have made a second version and here it is ;)

adjusted the concept a bit by adding sleeves just to play around with it

10/23/17 Hrothi female heavy armor concept up!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/19/17

Happy Holidays everyone! I was commissioned by Vongu to make a sort of holiday greeting card for Bordweall featuring some of the RP characters in our discord and thought I would share it with you all :) These images were made using Maya, Zbrush, Quixel Suite and Photoshop with some textures from Gametextures.com and Textures.com and all put together in Marmoset (whew that's a lotta software)

Enjoy! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Discord: Link

Twitter : BlueBelleArt Twitter Page

7/5/2017 9:05:33 AM #1

Good work! Much better then the stickmen I draw lol.

I don't suppose you want to make me a good signature for this account?

Regards

7/5/2017 2:51:35 PM #2

Lovely work! :)

7/5/2017 6:07:11 PM #3

Posted By Maulvorn at 04:05 AM - Wed Jul 05 2017

Good work! Much better then the stickmen I draw lol.

I don't suppose you want to make me a good signature for this account?

Regards

Thanks guys!And did you have anything in mind or a concept or specific things you want included? feel free to hop in my discord to tell me about it or this forum works as well

discord: Link

7/5/2017 9:52:18 PM #4

nice work :D

you should make your discord link a picture.... in fact you should draw the discord logo in a creative way and use that as your discord link :D

7/5/2017 9:55:59 PM #5

Posted By Nagash at 4:52 PM - Wed Jul 05 2017

nice work :D

you should make your discord link a picture.... in fact you should draw the discord logo in a creative way and use that as your discord link :D

I'll add it to the to do list ;) awesome suggestion and thanks!

7/5/2017 9:56:17 PM #6

This is amazing work, I personally have weak spot for people talented in art work.

7/6/2017 1:53:50 AM #7

The 3D renders are way cool.

archer, tamer, survivalist, monster hunter, protector of the weak || duchy of aravier, kingdom of alésia, « næ

7/6/2017 2:07:51 AM #8

Thanks so much you guys I'm so glad you guys enjoy the art! I hope to have some more material for this in the next few weeks :)

7/6/2017 3:35:08 AM #9

Good lord this is amazing!

7/6/2017 4:17:13 AM #10

Beautiful Bluebelle! Several are sharing this on Twitter with your credits and high praise ;)

7/6/2017 5:19:34 AM #11

Aw thanks Noslim! I just went and followed the twitter :) Glad everyone is enjoying it!

7/6/2017 6:42:13 AM #12

All these arts post poping up are amazing. Soon as I finish moving, I will contribute aswell! I hope, I just stay too busy...

7/12/2017 1:57:22 AM #13

Updated original post with some new art this time for the Duchy of Seidrellia that's still a work in progress :)

7/12/2017 2:02:46 AM #14

Great work! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

7/12/2017 7:17:51 PM #15

Corrected the credits for the new image for Teyrnas Rin! Thankfully no longer sleep deprived and crazy whew (at least until i get the next piece done)