COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
[LFG] Need COE Fansite Team Member

Good Day Fellow Elyrian's, One hopes that thou art having a glorious day!

I'm currently adventuring through the world of Elyria looking for any scribes who would be interested in volunteering a bit of their time towards developing a new fansite dedicated to CoE.

Ideally looking for anyone who enjoys to write (blogs/articles/news), develop social media accounts, do a bit of video editing and uploading on YouTube and/or being an overall moderator of the fansite.

The site is for English readers and runs on Wordpress (highly modded version) - so Wordpress experience would be great, but not essential as I can show you how to use the features etc.

So if anyone's looking to get involved in helping grow a new site, become an editor, moderator etc while we wait for the game to be released, please let me know :)

Speak soon, Adventurer! Andy.

7/7/2017 10:33:45 AM #1

Looks great sent you a PM!

7/7/2017 11:16:15 AM #2

I'd love to see this new site!

But yeah, I have experience with Youtube (both a a mod for a stream there and with my own channel), I currently run the CoE Unofficial Tumblr, I'm a Mixer mod, and I run my own guild with discord server and website. My experience is more with sound editing than video, but Youtube has made me learn a little about video. I've also been around the community here a while, so I know a lot about the game and a little about the people who I'll have the pleasure of enjoying it with.

7/7/2017 3:24:49 PM #3

I would be willing to lend a hand with writing or graphic content

7/11/2017 11:44:02 AM #4

Thank you Karik, Nim and Bombastus, it has been great chatting with you all so far on our new Discord channel (thanks Karik for setting that up!).

If anyone else is still interested, we are still looking for one more person to join us who enjoys writing and could help out writing content, news and updates.

Take Care Adventurers!

10/9/2017 8:29:31 PM #5

This is one of the reasons I love this community. Everyone is so nice and willing to help eachother out even by volunteering a hand. I hope it comes together nicely ^.^ and look forward to seeing it!