COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Possible inventory error with either/or Mounts.

I'm not exactly sure if this is an error or not, but my inventory list both an Ursaphant and a War Trison, the latter of which containing a description that the item is a choice between an Ursaphant or an upgraded War Trison. Now it seems to me if that latter is representing my choice between the two mounts, then it should totally replace the Ursaphant item altogether.

Unless I've been mistaken all this time and my pledge comes with both an Ursaphant AND a choice of another Ursaphant or War Trison. In which case it's all good, I don't mind :p

Imgur Imgur

7/12/2017 7:08:13 PM #1

Thanks for reporting this, we're looking into it!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

7/13/2017 9:35:29 PM #2

Mine says the same. I thought they were just being nice.

7/14/2017 12:14:47 PM #3

Posted By Serpentius at 3:08 PM - Wed Jul 12 2017

Thanks for reporting this, we're looking into it!

Actually, during the previous tribal stream didn't Caspian say that we would no longer just get a Trison we would get a token for a rare mount, so we had the choice of getting one that would work well within our biome. They were throwing around an idea for a large snake mount for swamp areas.

7/14/2017 6:55:41 PM #4

Honestly i hope they come up with something other then a snake. While a snake may be great for a swamp. It would be less then ideal to travel the world. If your a trader or explorer, your going to want a better option.