COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
While we wait for CoE...

Howdy folks I have been playing 'Albion Online' in beta phase until July 9th at midnight. Then they will be getting the game ready for launch on the 17th. Anyone want to join me and play until CoE launches? Albion looks cool and its fun with lots of stuff to do, crafting, dungeons, pvp, gvg, etc. It reminds me a lot of Ultima Online years ago. Send me a message if you decide to play!

Backer #733 "What do we tell the God of Death? not today... not today!"

7/12/2017 12:31:50 PM #1

I might be interested in playing Albion, it looks pretty fun and could sate my mmo thirst for a little while.

I'll PM you if/when I decide to buy-in. When and if I do it'll probably be the $30.00 pack that lets me start on July 19th

• "The only thing certain in Life is Death, do not fear that which is known." - Orashna, Master Warrior and Expert Herbalist
7/15/2017 3:24:26 AM #2

I might play Albion too until this game is out xD still doing more forum research

Friend Code: 5178B6

Discord: Adream Message me to play Albion Online with me~ (While we wait for CoE to come out)

7/15/2017 4:26:15 AM #3

I am in Albion as well. Do we create a Coe guild for everyone hear? Count me in matey .

7/15/2017 1:00:53 PM #4

Just purchased my Vet Pack! I'll see you guys on July 19th!

FYI - I have about as much knowledge of the game as I do on how to play Lacrosse, so any tips/tricks/help will be greatly appreciated.

Does everyone start by default in the same city, or do we need to choose to be in a City, if so, where shall we begin?

• "The only thing certain in Life is Death, do not fear that which is known." - Orashna, Master Warrior and Expert Herbalist
7/15/2017 3:51:03 PM #5

DIfferent city . Tips are keep all mats and at the start of the game gather all the materials . Economy is localized so is warehouse. So if you chage city you ahve to take all with you to the next city. Choose wich fighting weapon u like and exp only that one untill is mastered. You can have a personal isle but is cost a lot to upgrade in mats and silver . I Belive is better upgrade Clan Isle before because everyone can use it and later on when u are at list tier 4 or 5 you can create your own easly.

7/15/2017 3:52:02 PM #6

I am in holiday from the 20 july till the 01 august so sadly i will join you the 1st. :-(

7/15/2017 10:16:24 PM #7

Are you guys on Discord? Message me! The name is Adream.

Friend Code: 5178B6

Discord: Adream Message me to play Albion Online with me~ (While we wait for CoE to come out)

7/16/2017 8:24:04 PM #8

I am on the Arkadia discord mate. The game will start the 17 if i am not mistaken. I discord i am Gaivs Philippvs :-)

7/17/2017 7:24:26 PM #9

Adream give me a the 4 number digit for discord please . adream...

7/18/2017 7:11:19 AM #10

https://discord.gg/88nfaTF

Anyone that will play Albion can join my discord. We can play all together 😎😎😎