COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
concerned?

Let me be clear I love this game and the dev team that is creating it... But I can't help to see some people being very concerned with thr game the see so far...I can relate due to the combat system looking a little blocky and slow along with the attacks Not having that "ooomf/meat" behind them. But I understand it's still very early in the process and passion from the developers convince me that the polish will be added and the game will be great. I just want too know if the active community has any concerns them self

7/17/2017 9:25:23 PM #31

With as much love and care I see SBS putting into everything they are doing. I have no concerns at all! Once the team is assigned the contract to design the "mechanisms of bodily harm". We will see some amazing combat come out of it.

7/22/2017 6:29:29 AM #32

Posted By Gunghoe at 06:12 AM - Fri Jul 14 2017

The only thing I am now worried about is funds and their massive scope each Q&A they add new promises that we didn't otherwise have.

I agree with this somewhat. I'm so pleased with what SBS has already promised us to be in the game that I just want them to focus on those parts so they'll be able to deliver a really good game. All the ideas pitched to everyone during the Kickstarter is what got us hooked. Extra details and such can always be added later after the games' launch (except base things such as tribes for example). I'm just really excited for this game and the idea of it and I hope it's ready for some alpha game play soon. Does anyone know the most recent estimated game release yet?

To the Chronicles of Elyria team, keep up the hard work! We believe in you and support the game to the fullest.

7/22/2017 10:54:55 AM #33

Posted By Gunghoe at 06:12 AM - Fri Jul 14 2017

Does anyone know the most recent estimated game release yet?

The State of Elyria post that will be up after the last Tribes Q&A will likely give some clearance on that.

7/22/2017 11:30:40 AM #34

Given the OP started what can be construed as a controversial topic (the 17 down votes attest to that) on the 13th, then declared on the 14th, "I am in no way concerned about the game..." I'm going to lock it up here, 8 days on from that date, as the OP doesn't seem to have had an actual concern in the first place and is no longer engaged with their thread regardless. As such, there seems to be no need for it to keep being re-bumped.

FWIW, I was KS Backer #21 and wanted nothing but the best for this game.