COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Content request

Concerns concerns.. many tales of greatness, yet this world remains dark and unkown. We all looked far to the distance, yet we see no footage of a house bieng built, nor one bieng burned.. what I crave to see? A farmer in his soil and a kypiq on a tree.. A man drinking ale while his wife prepares a feast .. a smithy with a sword and an axe on a tree.. fish in a river and a fisher by the sea. For now I wait and imagine beautiful things, but it will make my life if all these things come forth and show in true image.. not just in whispers from every gamer's desperate dreams..

7/13/2017 10:58:17 PM #1

Patience is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait.

7/13/2017 11:03:18 PM #2

I wouldn't call them desperate dreams, I base everything I am learning from DJ's/forum posts from dev's. Everything else is but speculation and what the players would like to see.

More should be known when we get to the State of Elyria

7/14/2017 4:31:36 PM #3

You know.. I think I understand Caspian fully now. Especially since I have done some deep research about mmorpg making. Look at this way: -Everything is under construction and not polished yet, just in order to save them the trouble when they want to modify anything during the three pre stages of the game. -They will most likely change many things when the players will get a blind taste of the mechanics, the deep tangled mechanics: The community is most likely going to raise certain concerns of things they don't like and things they possibly want added. Then they will try the combat mechanics, pve and probably pvp, they might raise concerns about that too. - If that is the case then I am totally understanding the studios approach and I understand perfectly if they don't release any vedio footage of the game while it is not polished: If they do, then the community is most likely going to turn around and any new approachers will be immediately turned off. Therefore it is the best approach for the studio to hold back their footage as long as possible until the vedios look great and polished. -Keeping in mind that those vedios are crucially important as they will determine the well bieng of this game (marketing wise). Finally, I would like to thank the studio from the depth of my heart for their honesty and for treating us the gamers (backers or not) as part of their studio and as part of their family united by a vision to change the mmorpg genre forever. Thank you for this great experience and this great ride, game released or not, we shared a dream and we will all stay here until it comes true.