COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
[Comedy] Elyria Stand-Up

Share your jokes about the people, places and everything in between in Elyria. Keep them in good taste!

(Only jokes from the perspective of someone in Elyria, no direct Real World material).

To start us off here are two bad ones that are masterpieces in their own way!

A Kypiq walks up to a Hrothi and says what's up, the Hrothi says Everything. ba dum tsss

So a Brudvir, Neran and Waerd walk into a tavern and order a drink. They soon hear a To’Resk muttering and the Neran asks him what the matter is.

The To’Resk man explains that he just made a trade with a Dras, but he realized that he didn’t pay him fairly and is debating if he should find him and make it right.

The Neran nods and offers his advice that he should indeed seek out this Dras and make it right as it would be a sin of greed and his soul would be scarred otherwise…

The Brudvir chimes in after a long haul from his mug telling him to own it if he finds you and mentions it, otherwise it is his loss.

The To’Resk nods and considers both suggestions, but noticed the Waerd giggling behind his mug and they all turn and ask him what’s so funny.

The Waerd holds up his hand to stall them as he takes another sip of his mug then he explains… You don’t have to worry about it I ran into a Dras on my way over hear muttering about being ripped off on a trade..

The To’Resk pales and comments, well that’s not good I must find him, why should I not worry?

The Waerd cackles and says, because I killed him.

7/16/2017 1:52:13 AM #1

What's striped and a blight on society?

Janoa!

What's tall, unaffected by disease, and stinks of rot?

A dead Janoa!

Okay, last one. What race is known to cause extinctions?

The Janoa! Maybe that one wasn't really a joke. That one was a massive problem for the Elyrian ecosystem.

Just like the Janoa.

7/16/2017 1:57:05 AM #2

Keep them in good taste!

Alrighty.

"because I killed him."

7/16/2017 2:01:24 AM #3

We should probably have 1 per post so people can like or unlike them as we go.