COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
Grey Wardens

Now i didnt know if i should put this in guilds or here but i thought this is more a RP thing.

So i want to do a thing like the Grey Wardens, with the whole joining and assisting towns against threats. Problem is I don't know if there is any type of potion that will leave a visual or identifying effect on the person who's taken it.

Hmmm now thinking about it i doubt anyone would join if they didnt gain some great reward from the joining ... so what do you guys think of the idea?

Feel welcome to pm here, on discord (Cryptic#5006) or leave a message her

The Job above all else, reputation is harder to gain than people are to hire.

7/20/2017 9:14:49 PM #1

I think people would join because there would be the reward of fame when you help towns and that is an important mechanic of the game. It also would be a good way to hone your skills in combat. There will be Daemons in the game the Dev's said and they are basically the decedents of Demons so the order could be dedicated to rooting them out and defeating them; however I think those threats are quite rare. I feel like you might end up killing more bandits than the spawn of evil just in order to keep yourself feed and equipped. As for a potion that would leave a visual identifying effect I am not sure but you could always have a guild cloak that members wear that identifies them.

7/20/2017 9:47:03 PM #2

We've kinda stuck to this but we now have a Troop tree built and the core concept is to protect our traders and Village also small villages that request our help but any Lords that request us will have to pay in gold, whereas village elders only have to give us a little food and whatever they want to offer (but we never ask)

The Job above all else, reputation is harder to gain than people are to hire.