COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
state ward to head of family

so there has been a lot of talk about certain packages like the bloodline package and above, allowing you to name your own family or dynasty. though there has not been much said about whether you can create a new dynasty or family as a ward of the state and after launch. this in my mind would be a good feature as long as there is a limit in the sense that somebody has to do something worthy of it whether this be a successful farm leading to being called "the green hand". i say this just so that there are not millions of families and that everybody just goes ward of the state there isn't really a problem with that just it would make families a bit more of a special thing, more so for peasants than nobles. it does not need to be in there i just think it would be cooler if there would be.and if there is no ability to make your own family then that i say is kinda stupid and annoying.

if i am wrong with anything plz inform me

8/2/2017 2:55:33 AM #1

could you also rise to the head of a dynasty or family after marrying into it.

8/2/2017 11:48:11 AM #2

I believe Achievements (performing some remarkable feat), will give you a title that you can take as your surname if you wish. I believe that's the only way to change your surname after launch.

Shieldwall Strong!

8/2/2017 10:57:15 PM #3

ok cool will this also apply to dynasties