COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
The Tale of Eugeo

This is the page for role playing and Fanfiction so I thought that i might as well Write my own story, hope you all enjoy.

CREEAAAKK!!! THUD! The tree fell down, unable to support itself with the cut through it's centre. Eugeo, taking up his steel axe, started ridding the tree of its branches, the methodical swing of the axe at the tree's limbs was almost a clockwork like motion to Eugeo, who had been spending the past two years taking the place of his father as a lumberjack.

What happened two years ago would always scar Eugeo's mind til the day he died. It was around dinner time, in the middle of a cold winter, where more often than not they were snowed in, when there was a banging on the door and his father got up and opened the door, where he was instantly greated with a blow to his head, his father stumbled back, allowing the man to slide through the door. He was wearing a dark cloak which shaded his face from view. His father recovering from his shock stood between the men and the rest of the family. "What do you want?" Eugeo's father asked, staring down the man "Give us all your money," the man replied, nonchalant.
"I can't do that," his father replied, standing firm, "We won't have enough to survive the winter."
"Maybe this will persuade you," the man replied, making a swift movement, he took a dagger out of his cloak and proceeding in the blink of an eye to thrust it under his father's ribcage, into his heart. Eugeo's father's eyes widened as he spluttered up a bit of blood. with as swift a movement as when it entered, the man pulled out the blade and Eugeo's father collapsed on the floor, blood oozing from the fatal wound.
"Any of you two want to share the same fate?" The man said, wiping the blood off onto his cloak. His mother shook her head.
"Then fetch us the money." the man replied, starting to clean his nails with the dagger. Eugeo's mother got up and walked deeper into the house. Eugeo stared at the man's knife, his young mind unable to fully comprehend what was happening. The man noticing Eugeo's stare, replied, "Hey kid, I see you eyeing my blade, a beauty, isn't she?" Eugeo nodded as he stared at the blade, the light from the candles glistened off of the blade, illuminating the spiral patterns that swam across the blade. "Real pity your daddy didn't listen, let that be a lesson, kid. Do what people tell you to do and you won't have to be gutted." The man said, indicating to Eugeo's father, lying inert on the floor. At that moment Eugeo's mother returned, a sack full of silver coins klinking from within. The man accepted the sack with a smile and turned to leave, on his way out he shouted back, "You might want to clean up the mess, would hate to leave a stain on the floor."

Ever since that moment Eugeo was changed, his innocence was lost and replaced with a determination to never let such an event happen to anyone again, but unfortunately for him, he still had to look after his mother and put food on the table, which is why two years later, the day before his sixteenth birthday he was still chopping wood out in the forest to buy food for his mother and himself.

So Excited :3