COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
[Poll] Adam Burrfoot as Community Ambassador

Please cast your vote for Adam Burrfoot as Community Ambassador.

In order for your vote to count, the following must be true:

• You must have a minimum of 250 influence
  • Your CoE account must be in good standing

Remember, this is not a competition and you should cast your vote based on your experience with this candidate alone, not their kingdom affiliation. There is also no limit to the number of ambassadors you may vote for.

By default, your vote in this form is confidential and will only be seen by Soulbound Studios. If you'd like to communicate something publicly, post a reply to this thread as usual. As a reminder, ensure any public comments adhere to our Code of Conduct.

Note: This poll will end automatically 7 days from the post date and time.

Finally, here are a few reminders about what makes a great ambassador:

• They are paragons of what it means to be a CoE community member
  • They are able to answer the toughest of questions about CoE
  • They've displayed an unparalleled willingness to help others

To learn more about this exciting new program, please visit the following link:

Community Ambassador Program

Would you recommend Adam Burrfoot for Community Ambassador?

Voting for this poll is now closed.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

8/16/2017 7:33:58 PM #1

Adam seems like the obvious choice. He already helps us know whats going on with the Team.

"The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him."- Machiavelli

8/16/2017 8:04:29 PM #2

Long live the King

8/16/2017 8:21:21 PM #3

Do not take this the wrong way but I have to vote no, you are a great guy but it could be seen as a conflict of interest for Monarchs to be Ambassadors, I did the same for the other Monarchs nominated.

But you are awesome still though :)

8/16/2017 8:22:38 PM #4

is beard included?

8/17/2017 1:27:16 AM #5

Although I also feel it might be a conflict of interest, I'll still vote yes because he knows alot and is open with the info

See you at floor 100...

8/17/2017 1:57:51 AM #6

Posted By Maulvorn at 3:21 PM - Wed Aug 16 2017

Do not take this the wrong way but I have to vote no, you are a great guy but it could be seen as a conflict of interest for Monarchs to be Ambassadors,

Seems like a strange comment, I must be missing something as I don't see any distinct advantage or power to abuse in being a community leader and a monarch, the what they are and aren't section outlines it well enough for me that I don't think they have been given anything other than an elevated visible profile that shows that they have been picked out of the community as a strong and level headed source of knowledge of the game/not a dick.

Ultimately if we are just talking about them getting more people pre-launch on the micro from users seeing that they are active and a community ambassador, I think the posts, guides, streams, and double kingdom mean that the CA title will be minor in comparison.

West and Easter voting yes here.

8/17/2017 2:24:50 AM #7

Posted By Kotter at 4:22 PM - Wed Aug 16 2017

is beard included?

I would have totally voted for 'just adam's beard' as well... lol

8/17/2017 4:24:39 AM #8

i had to vote no because why he dose do great things for the community, his forum presence is very limited. i only really seen him post about 10 times in the last 3 months and all those times have been in very controversial threads, which instead of settling down the threads made them get worse.

good guy but a ambassador needs to be on the forums regularly and he just ant. i am sure some time in the past he was very active on the forum but not currently.

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

8/17/2017 5:29:33 AM #9

Posted By Dekul at 7:24 PM - Wed Aug 16 2017

Posted By Kotter at 4:22 PM - Wed Aug 16 2017

is beard included?

I would have totally voted for 'just adam's beard' as well... lol

His Beard is its own living entity... Not sure who's really in charge, Adam or the Beard 🙄

Mayor of Funny Farms Inc.

8/17/2017 6:38:54 AM #10

Posted By mandrake1980 at 05:24 AM - Thu Aug 17 2017

i had to vote no because why he dose do great things for the community, his forum presence is very limited. i only really seen him post about 10 times in the last 3 months and all those times have been in very controversial threads, which instead of settling down the threads made them get worse.

good guy but a ambassador needs to be on the forums regularly and he just ant. i am sure some time in the past he was very active on the forum but not currently.

I agree that all the posts i have seen him make recently have been in controversial threads which have usually been of an argumentative nature.

I can say this because his posts are usually along the vein of some of mine and I have been a bit of a ** recently.

So my vote was no just like i would have turned down this opportunity because I don't deserve it.

8/17/2017 10:32:01 AM #11

He already plays a high end role in the community as it is with being a King in charge of a Kingdom and his work on the Town Crier, it's about time other people got the chance to help out in this community instead of creating a clique at the top of the pyramid of the same individuals with every finger in every pie. I voted NO.

8/17/2017 10:38:18 AM #12

Posted By Maulvorn at 10:21 PM - Wed Aug 16 2017

Do not take this the wrong way but I have to vote no, you are a great guy but it could be seen as a conflict of interest for Monarchs to be Ambassadors, I did the same for the other Monarchs nominated.

But you are awesome still though :)

I am with Maulvorn on this one. His concerns are exactly why I voted no concerning Adam. Nothing personal. But I believe Kings and Dukes have no business being in this program because of the conflict of interests that will arise in due time.

8/17/2017 10:39:25 AM #13

Posted By SoulSpark at 12:32 PM - Thu Aug 17 2017

He already plays a high end role in the community as it is with being a King in charge of a Kingdom and his work on the Town Crier, it's about time other people got the chance to help out in this community instead of creating a clique at the top of the pyramid of the same individuals with every finger in every pie. I voted NO.

Well said.

8/17/2017 10:56:37 AM #14

Aren't at least half of the proposed ambassadors ranking nobility?

KS Backer 750 Friend Code: 8FF2A7

8/17/2017 11:50:45 AM #15

Voted no - controversial posts and has a leaning towards argumentative stuff. Nothing against Adam personally but I do not see him being a great fit for this role.

Also agree with maul and a few others he is already a double king and has a high level of influence.

Edit: good post soulspark - valid points.