COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
[Poll] Cyneric as Community Ambassador

Please cast your vote for Cyneric as Community Ambassador.

In order for your vote to count, the following must be true:

• You must have a minimum of 250 influence
  • Your CoE account must be in good standing

Remember, this is not a competition and you should cast your vote based on your experience with this candidate alone, not their kingdom affiliation. There is also no limit to the number of ambassadors you may vote for.

By default, your vote in this form is confidential and will only be seen by Soulbound Studios. If you'd like to communicate something publicly, post a reply to this thread as usual. As a reminder, ensure any public comments adhere to our Code of Conduct.

Note: This poll will end automatically 7 days from the post date and time.

Finally, here are a few reminders about what makes a great ambassador:

• They are paragons of what it means to be a CoE community member
  • They are able to answer the toughest of questions about CoE
  • They've displayed an unparalleled willingness to help others

To learn more about this exciting new program, please visit the following link:

Community Ambassador Program

Would you recommend Cyneric for Community Ambassador?

Voting for this poll is now closed.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

8/22/2017 8:45:02 PM #1

A community ambassador who likes through his teeth, throws temper tantrums, and goes mental when he doesn't get his way? Nope. :Dab:

8/22/2017 8:55:49 PM #2

Posted By PraiseTheLard at 9:45 PM - Tue Aug 22 2017

likes through his teeth

How does liking through ones teeth work then?

8/22/2017 9:10:00 PM #3

Posted By SoulSpark at 3:55 PM - Tue Aug 22 2017

Posted By PraiseTheLard at 9:45 PM - Tue Aug 22 2017

likes through his teeth

How does liking through ones teeth work then?

I forgot everything he said previously as soon as he said Dab.

KS Backer 750 Friend Code: 8FF2A7

8/22/2017 9:25:10 PM #4

This is an interesting thread, I'm not quite sure what I lied about or had a temper tantrum over. Care to provide a link for it?

8/22/2017 10:12:20 PM #5

Yeah he is also one of the more intelligent persons that I have had a DM conversation with in regards to this game. Some people don't like smart people though I guess, what can you do?

8/23/2017 2:50:25 AM #6

I will say that, as a new member of the community, I was chatting with Cyneric in Discord earlier today (about 5 hours before the post above mine).

I asked a lot of general questions about Kairos (I've been having some good interactions with members from there, especially Lillica), but also wanted to know impressions of the other kingdoms.

Cyneric politely but without room for confusion declined to make any comment on the other kingdoms. When pressed, he openly admitted to a poor relationship with an individual member of Vornair, and that he didn't want that interpersonal interaction to color the information he provided me, and so he would only give details on the kingdom he knows well, the one he is a part of.

All in all it was a very helpful conversation, and professional. I can't speak to the past in any way, but his treatment of a new member today was in line with the guidance in the Ambassador Program PDF, and where he had biases (and we all do) he was open and clear about them and did what he could to ensure they didn't color my impression of my other options.

8/23/2017 3:01:25 AM #7

I like Cyneric. He's a neat dude.

8/23/2017 3:12:11 AM #8

10/10 would marry Cyneric. Might even have some steamy fanfiction in the works with him and some other steamy characters. Stay tuned!

8/23/2017 3:52:13 AM #9

Hey everyone.

Constructive responses only please in these threads. Once you get into accusations and attacking others, it has crossed the line.

I appreciate you refraining from that discussion in this thread, take your argument to PMs.

Thank you for your cooperation!

8/23/2017 4:29:04 AM #10

So one more time, let me say there is no place for RL drama, accusations or toxicity in these threads.

To sanitize this and get back to constructive feedback on this candidate, I have removed some posts. Please don't make us remove more.

Constructive feedback can be positive or negative, just keep it civil.

Thanks again team <3

8/23/2017 4:33:06 AM #11

Absolutely not. He was removed from Vornair for spreading discord and propaganda and continues to do the same now that he's been removed. Dude is toxicity incarnate.

Constructive feedback: Be a better human being if you want good things to happen to you.

8/23/2017 4:35:00 AM #12

I believe Cyneric can be a great community ambassador just like how Celestrata was a great community manager for Archeage!

i foresee no drama or downside from this promotion.

8/23/2017 4:38:08 AM #13

I mean it's not an accusation, irl drama, or toxicity it's a simple truth. If Cyneric can post his side to it leaving out a good bit of what happened why should everything else be silenced. People should know who they're voting for. Also, it was not uncivil. It was the truth

8/23/2017 4:39:47 AM #14

If you are asking for a Poll on whether a canidate is worthy. I believe you should let those that disagree with him as ambassador state why they feel that way. And my community / guild was attacked by Cyneric with unfounded accusations to my community and its leader.. Therefore I believe he is not qualified to be an ambassador to this community.

8/23/2017 4:40:02 AM #15

If you aren't making enemies you might not be doing something right.