COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
[Poll] VictoriaRachel as Community Ambassador

Please cast your vote for VictoriaRachel as Community Ambassador.

In order for your vote to count, the following must be true:

• You must have a minimum of 250 influence
  • Your CoE account must be in good standing

Remember, this is not a competition and you should cast your vote based on your experience with this candidate alone, not their kingdom affiliation. There is also no limit to the number of ambassadors you may vote for.

By default, your vote in this form is confidential and will only be seen by Soulbound Studios. If you'd like to communicate something publicly, post a reply to this thread as usual. As a reminder, ensure any public comments adhere to our Code of Conduct.

Note: This poll will end automatically 7 days from the post date and time.

Finally, here are a few reminders about what makes a great ambassador:

• They are paragons of what it means to be a CoE community member
  • They are able to answer the toughest of questions about CoE
  • They've displayed an unparalleled willingness to help others

To learn more about this exciting new program, please visit the following link:

Community Ambassador Program

Would you recommend VictoriaRachel for Community Ambassador?

Voting for this poll is now closed.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

8/17/2017 5:02:47 AM #1

Easiest yes vote of the bunch.

8/17/2017 5:44:11 AM #2

Posted By Huntsmaster at 10:02 PM - Wed Aug 16 2017

Easiest yes vote of the bunch.

Agreed!

8/17/2017 6:40:27 AM #3

Indeed, I voted yes for her overwealming contribution to the game and the community

8/17/2017 12:09:39 PM #4

Without a doubt she gets my vote. As a highly active member of the community with the knowledge and willingness to help others, it is an easy decision.

"Count Eldric Blackmoore of The Haven, offering direct support for the Hunters, Explorers and Gathers of Elyria" the

8/19/2017 9:22:23 AM #5

Victoria Rachchel (VR) is one of the oldest community figure. She is helpful and friendly. She even kept the old IRC chat log.

I gotta say she is in the best position to explain to new comers why designs and mechanics are the way it is and support it with reliable evidence. She had the most information on the dev's thought process and the most information on community's ideas.

Of course she is suitable for being a community ambassador. I can't even think of someone more suitable

Never argue with an idiot, cuz he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Vice mayor of Lux Verloren

8/19/2017 10:49:35 AM #6

yes i always see her around the forum quite active and well informed. she was one of my first 2 yes votes :)

easyist choice i had to make.

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

8/20/2017 2:59:45 PM #7

I think Roarer put it nicely, but yes, easily the easiest vote.

8/21/2017 7:59:19 PM #8

Literally nobody should be voting no for VR. I can honestly think of no reasons whatsoever to do so.

8/21/2017 10:51:24 PM #9

I'd vote no if I could. She's always talking about ear lobes...kinda weirds me out

House BloodBeard - Kill the boy, let the man be born

~~All Hail the Lord of Fire~~