COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
COE IS LOVE COE IS LIFE

i am truly in love with this game it is just driving me crazy. school starts for me next week and i don't know if i am going to be able to focus in class or not because i just can't stop thinking about this beautiful game. Literally everything i do in my life, just gets me thinking will i be able to do this in-game for example i am one afternoon i went to a restaurant i ordered some sketti (spaghetti for those who don't understand) and when i had taken a mouthful of the sketti it was the most saltiest thing i have ever tasted i spat it out, instead of me getting mad at the staff i just thought about how it might translate ingame if the food is good you would know and if it is bad you would also show that you dislike it.But stuff like that is the problem i never played a game that got me hooked in a way i am always thinking about it.when coe is released i will take vaccation miss school for a couple of days to just give my life to COE. I feel that COE cares about me and won't let me down and every moment we are together we will become more and more in love

COE IS LOVE COE IS LIFE

yours truly

coe fanboy

8/17/2017 12:43:24 AM #1

This was truly the most beautiful thing I have ever read. I think I need to go cry now.

8/17/2017 12:46:22 AM #2

COE is love. COE is live. COE HYPE <3 :P

ily :') superb post.

8/17/2017 12:53:48 AM #3

wipes tear

8/17/2017 1:13:21 AM #4

We raise our sketti forks and salute you. 🍝✊

8/17/2017 1:21:22 AM #5

Posted By Belias at

when coe is released i will take vaccation miss school.

Maybe don't...

8/17/2017 1:25:33 AM #6

Posted By Vucar at 8:21 PM - Wed Aug 16 2017

Posted By Belias at

when coe is released i will take vaccation miss school.

Maybe don't...

Are you salty, sir? so was the sketti ._.

Kingdom of Vornair~~~~ Count Bladehawk of the County Sildoria and the City of Rukia Friend code: 16A8A6

A Legend in its own right.

8/17/2017 3:18:35 AM #7

Posted By Xenocrates at 10:13 PM - Wed Aug 16 2017

We raise our sketti forks and salute you. 🍝✊

We raise our caspoons

8/19/2017 6:14:08 PM #8

I feel that way as well. I don't know if I will be able to put enough time into playing the game when its released. Maybe I'll just save a ton of money so I don't have to work for a few days extra on the first weekend of the game release haha

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

8/19/2017 6:46:26 PM #9