COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Housing for Mayor/Barons

I was looking at my Baron package in the store and I noticed that it no longer lists the Villa that SBS said the KS supporters where suppose to be given. It now lists it at the Magistrate tier... Did they change their minds and take it back?

Mayor of Funny Farms Inc.

8/18/2017 12:26:54 AM #1

There is no Baron pledge in the store anymore. What you are looking at is the Mayor pledge which is almost the same but does not include a villa or store credit. If you have the Baron pledge from KS and go to your profile you can check the contents of your package by clicking the "Current package: Baron/Baroness" under your account information or by opening the inventory there. I have the Baron pledge too and the villa is listed in both places.

8/18/2017 2:02:33 AM #2

I know it's called Mayor, but it still use to listed all the things we got with out KS... I checked and found it, guess things got moved since I last looked at it... Thx 😋

Mayor of Funny Farms Inc.

8/18/2017 2:30:11 AM #3

Posted By Joreel at 8:02 PM - Thu Aug 17 2017

I know it's called Mayor, but it still use to listed all the things we got with out KS... I checked and found it, guess things got moved since I last looked at it... Thx 😋

Yeah, the KS packages and the current webshop are different as the KS packages contained bonuses for people who dedicated their money to SBS early on when it was more of a dangerous investment, with CoE in its youth and all the kickstarter games that crashed and burned around the time.