COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SOULS, TALENTS, & REINCARNATION
Sharing Sparks of Life

If I were to buy the Magistrate package and get 6 sparks of life would I be able to share some of those with a friend who only buys the Elyrian package?
Thank you.

8/24/2017 4:11:18 AM #1

Sparks cannot be transferred between accounts.

8/24/2017 7:28:38 AM #2

Posted By Noslim at 2:11 PM - Thu Aug 24 2017

Do you know if Exposition Points are?

8/24/2017 7:45:01 AM #3

Hi TheLostMan,

No EP is not transferable either. Although items bought with EP are.

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

8/24/2017 8:08:19 AM #4

What items can I buy with EP? And then transfer?

Thank you

8/24/2017 10:18:05 AM #5

Posted By Noslim at 05:11 AM - Thu Aug 24 2017

Pretty sure you will be able to transfer sparks of life. I'm sure this has been said previously but i can't find where, but likewise i can't find where it says you won't be able to do it.

It's always been my understanding that you can gift items in the cash shop to your friends, and Sparks of Life are purchasable. This is so you can purchase copies of the game for your friends etc. You can't currently gift spark from your account, but this won't always be the case, otherwise how could you buy copies of the game for your friends or family?

You might have meant the above quoted statement in "at the moment" kind of way, but you made it sound very final and too the point as though it'll never be able to be done :D

8/24/2017 3:21:11 PM #6

Nagash the question was "If I were to buy the Magistrate package and get 6 sparks of life would I be able to share some of those"

Ref- Celebrate Our Kickstarter-versary!

A note on account merging and gifting...

You can give (all of) your package as a gift OR transfer "Titles and Lands" in which "You retain all other package rewards (launch party tickets, sparks of life, design experiences, etc)"

Package rewards, such as Sparks of life, cannot be transferred between accounts.

The ability to gift an individually purchased Spark of life is another matter altogether.

Thelostman, please see EP Kits and Item Projection for some of the items purchased with EP.

Hope this helps!

8/24/2017 4:30:12 PM #7

I think that they are missing out on great oppertunities here.

You should be able to rez someone with no spirit gain as a form of rezzing. It would not add any spirit but just jump start you once for $40 so it would be worth it to allow it.

OR to allow others to buy them and trade them to their friend still costs money you should be able to gift them if you want.

If you have items or assets you no longer have use for feel free to send them my way.