COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SOULS, TALENTS, & REINCARNATION
saying what i think of the game so far

This game is currently stunning and it's only 2017 (its meant to come out in 2019) honestly I think I'm gonna love it when I first pick it up i want to also address some fears for people that have been just started watching the development of chronicles of Elyria I'm gonna start with the elephant in the room the 30 price per life let me explain why this is ok let's say you're an adventurer and you die quite often lets say once a day you will still have about 4 months of playtime cutting the price in half for the average MMO if you're pretty decent and die once a month your playtime will be great and you will have a large margin of it saving money and having an overall better experience as for the god tier players that don't die their whole lifespan or the shop keeps crafters merchants etc you will have a full year of a great roleplaying MMO for only 30 dollars lets say you pay 15 dollars for every month like the average MMO and you'll end up paying a whopping 180 dollars! 150 more if you were to live your full life in Chronicles of Elyria unless you die every hour the paying issue should not be a problem this game is astounding and if it delivers everything it promises it will be a breakthrough in all modern MMOS with all the features that will be added like jousting the dig/bury feature a new look at MMO games this is a very bold thing to do and I applaud all the staff that work on chronicles of Elyria for working so hard and being so committed to the project this game is my number 1 upcoming game that I am looking forward to!

i will be the best explorer in all of elyria-Mango

8/28/2017 2:48:30 AM #1

I'll pay someone real life money to record themselves reciting this entire paragraph without taking a breath.

Shade aside, welcome aboard the hype train.

8/28/2017 3:00:23 AM #2

In my almost 2 years of following this game this has been the most hard to read post ever. Please, use some punctuation, this makes my eyes bleed.

As for the post itself, I think you should re-read what has been stated so far about how the life span in the game will work.

The life span of a character gets reduced more if you were to be a more "famous" player/character. In other words, if you were to die every day as an ukwnown "low tier" character you'd still be able to play for a whole year, if I'm not wrong. But, if you were a very famous person like a King (the "god tier"), then your life span would get reduced drastically if you died a lot. Also, don't forget that these tiers are not permanent and you could lose your titles in-game, as well as the items that come with the tiers, nothing is "soul bounded". Even a "low tier" character could get to be a king someday.

As for the end of the post, I agree with you. CoE has the chance of being one of the greatest MMO that have ever been created, that if the game includes everything that has been promised and if everything goes as planned.

9/10/2017 10:26:29 AM #3

I am a skeptic. I sometimes wonder why I would start with a title, without knowing the balance of power. I could start on Monday, spending my real life bucks to build up a city, and lose it all on Tuesday. You never know what powers are lurking around the corner, posing as peasants now and rise to be kings tomorrow.

9/10/2017 1:25:20 PM #4

Good to see you're excited, remember if you back now you can get some exclusive goodies such as emotes and what not. ;)

Also, by the Qin, that whole paragraph is a single sentence!

9/10/2017 2:54:59 PM #5

I think people are being super unfair about this guys grammar. Look, he has an exclamation point in there! This is two sentences, not one. All your complaints are invalid.

9/10/2017 4:17:55 PM #6

Punctuation:character ratio of 0.00128783000643915003219575016098. He's good.

OP: you lost me at "this game". It isn't a game yet.

9/10/2017 6:08:30 PM #7

Posted By thefatmango69 at

This game is currently stunning and it's only 2017 (its meant to come out in 2019). Honestly, I think I'm gonna love it. When I first pick it up i want to also address some fears for people that have been just started. Watching the development of chronicles of Elyria I'm gonna start with the elephant in the room the 30 price per life. Let me explain why this is ok. Let's say you're an adventurer and you die quite often, lets say once a day, you will still have about 4 months of playtime. Cutting the price in half for the average MMO. If you're pretty decent and die once a month, Your playtime will be great and you will have a large margin of it. Saving money and having an overall better experience as for the god tier players that don't die their whole lifespan. Or the shop keeps crafters merchants etc.

>You will have a full year of a great roleplaying MMO for only 30 dollars. Lets say you pay 15 dollars for every month like the average MMO, and you'll end up paying a whopping 180 dollars! 150 more if you were to live your full life in Chronicles of Elyria. Unless you die every hour the paying, issue should not be a problem. This game is astounding and if it delivers everything it promises, it will be a breakthrough in all modern MMOS, with all the features that will be added like jousting.

>The dig/bury feature a new look at MMO games. This is a very bold thing to do and I applaud all the staff that work on chronicles of Elyria for working so hard and being so committed to the project. This game is my number 1 upcoming game that I am looking forward to!

Fixed :)

Instead of just criticize the OP, you guys could have made it constructive and help him. Some people have big problems defining where sentences end and a new one starts. It is not his fault.

9/10/2017 6:40:15 PM #8

Indeed Ilyria or heck English might not be his primary language.