COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Missing "Carriage for two"

On May 30, 2017 I bought a "Carriage for two" according to my transaction history. Some times later (I can't remember the exact date) I gifted the Elyrian package to someone.
Now I can't find my "Carriage for two" in my inventory.

9/20/2017 7:07:56 AM #1

Just to make it clear. I don't have this in my inventory:

9/20/2017 7:15:30 AM #2

If I remember correctly, the Carriage for Two will have provided everyone who purchased it with an Elyrian package to gift to someone of their choosing. Did that package you sent come from that or did you go into the store and directly purchase a gift version of it? It's just that, from your original post, it seems like you're answering your own question...

9/20/2017 7:39:24 AM #3

I bought the Carriage for Two (the pack for $30) from the merchandise store that is containing an Elyrian package and a Carriage for Two (the vehicle).
I gifted the Elyrian package only. There is now way to gift the vehicle yet, so it should be in my inventory.
On my other account I did this too and on that account's inventory I have the vehicle.

9/20/2017 7:49:01 AM #4

So I want to make sure I have this right:

1. You purchased the Carriage for Two on two separate accounts.

2. You have since gifted the resulting Elyrian packages to two other accounts.

3. Of the accounts on which the initial purchases were made, one has a Carriage for Two listed in the inventory whilst the other does not.

9/20/2017 8:45:03 AM #5

Almost correct. I did it on 4 accounts. 3 has a Carriage for Two listed in the inventory and this is the only account that doesn't have it.

9/22/2017 7:34:35 PM #6

Thank you for reporting this. We have created a ticket to manage this issue in our ticketing system.

You should receive an email informing you. Once this is resolved we will respond to you via the ticket.

Meanwhile we will lock this thread.

Thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."