COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Long wait time to load V3

It takes a long time for me to load V3 of the website since it was rolled out. It will take anywhere between 10-20 seconds before I can click "Login" or any of the other options on the top of the main page. I'm also unable to use the scroll wheel on my mouse during that duration and if I try to use the scroll bar on the side of the page it sometimes doesn't respond to the mouse click during that same initial 10-20 seconds.

I've since cleared my cache, certs, and everything else I can think of. I'm using Chrome but I know others who use different browsers and have the same issues.

9/4/2017 10:36:22 PM #1

If I click a link to load straight to the forums or anything else the page loads fine and everything is active. It's only the main page that has the delay.

9/6/2017 5:54:54 PM #2

Hi Drun,

Can you update us on this issue you were experiencing? We haven't had a lot of other reports of this specific issue and would appreciate to know if you still have this problem.

Thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

9/7/2017 4:33:39 AM #3

I'm still having the issue. The issue also persists on the login page although I can press enter to login without having to click the "Login" button. It will still take me to the V3 homepage after and I'll have to wait there again to be able to click anything.

9/7/2017 3:32:43 PM #4

Seems to work fine for me, have you tried a different device or different Wi-Fi network?

Baron Zachariah Evrouin

The Barony of Septenstatio

Town Discord - discord.gg/e2kMTuZ

9/7/2017 6:10:14 PM #5

Hi Drun,

Since we're not seeing this issue from other players, could you please email us some more details to [email protected]? That will create a ticket with us and we can continue to troubleshoot for you.

Thanks for your support!

9/9/2017 6:22:11 PM #6

Absolutely. It's happening on all of my Windows devices (MACbook and iPhone using Chrome load it up fine) so it's not the network. I'll send a very detailed email after testing Mozilla Firefox and disgusting IE.

9/12/2017 8:12:26 PM #7

Thanks Drun, we appreciate your follow up!

9/12/2017 10:32:14 PM #8

Hey I have a similar issue.

My wait is more like 5-15 seconds, but still aggravating as the forums are and always have been near instantaneous for me. I was too lazy to bring it up myself, but getting from the home page to anywhere else on the site is a pain. I even get a brief white screen whenever I click the CoE banner to return to the front page. Happens in all my browsers.

2A4E09

9/14/2017 2:24:39 PM #9

I have this issue to. Works fine on my mobile (android and chrome browser) but on my PC (win 10, Chrome browser) the new front page is really slow.

9/14/2017 7:17:32 PM #10

Same here. Slow and lazy on PC (Firefox).

9/19/2017 6:42:03 PM #11

Greetings!

We have deployed an update to the site yesterday and would appreciate feedback from you on whether or not the update solved or improved your issues?

Thanks for any new feedback!

9/30/2017 8:25:46 AM #12

So for me at least on my desktop the front page is now much faster and smoother, so thank you!

10/8/2017 5:15:44 PM #13

Thanks for your feedback Grandad1982!

10/9/2017 6:22:36 PM #14

Just a FYI,the Puffin browser on Android will not load in the website anymore after the upgrade. I have to switch to Firefox for Android to be able to see the website. No problems at all on the PC.

Countess of Tarnham

County Tarnham, Rhynelands Duchy, Vornair. Luna Server (NA-E)

4/26/2018 8:08:12 PM #15

It loads quickly on my iPhone now. Still have to wait until the camera pans across the wall into Silver Run to be able to click or scroll on the home page on my PC.