COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
v3 - Incompatible with Internet Explorer/Windows 10 (IE11)

Loading v3 website homepage on IE11 (Windows 10) does not load correctly, showing only the Soulbound logo, with options to log in or register. After clicking log in, nothing happens / same display issue as remainder of site.

It's possible to view the old V2 pages which work correctly, however upon clicking log in the user is redirected to the page with the same problems as listed above.

9/5/2017 1:29:03 PM #1

I can confirm the above as well. Loads fine when I switch to another browser or use mobile. Thinking maybe it has something to do with the redirect and pop ups but not my skill set.

9/5/2017 1:33:28 PM #2

It goes briefly to that soul bound studios page for me, using both Opera and mobile Safari, and then loads the correct CoE page.

Sometimes when my internet is slow it lingers on the SBS page for a while. Definitely something that needs looking into, although I imagine it's temporary. Otherwise new people to the forums might think that basic white page with blue text is the actual log in page.

9/5/2017 3:41:28 PM #3

Posted By Mandos at 09:33 AM - Tue Sep 05 2017

It goes briefly to that soul bound studios page for me, using both Opera and mobile Safari, and then loads the correct CoE page.

Sometimes when my internet is slow it lingers on the SBS page for a while. Definitely something that needs looking into, although I imagine it's temporary. Otherwise new people to the forums might think that basic white page with blue text is the actual log in page.

Same happens with me in that there is a brief screen as stated and then I am transported to website.

Friend Code: 1BD8F6

9/5/2017 10:44:23 PM #4

And even the old pages and these forum pages have broken layout in iPad safari. How difficult can it be to build a web pages that show correctly in all the most common browsers? First impression and good marketing go hand in hand... :(

9/5/2017 11:45:27 PM #5

Thank you for this report.

We're aware of the issue and are working on a solution.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

9/6/2017 11:24:17 PM #6

I am currently using windows 10, and have never had a problem. Just to let the devs know.

9/19/2017 6:45:36 PM #7

We have recently deployed an update to the site and would appreciate updated feedback.

Thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."