COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Scorbus

Any harry potter fans here who think albus and scorpius should have been a couple at the end of the cursed child.

I think JK rowling likes to say she supports the LGBT community but really does not support her claim. Yes Dumbledoor is gay but that was never said in the 7 books she wrote, why not have his brother mention it in passing to harry or something.

It's false representation. She could have made up for it by making scorbus canon but instead chose to stick a giant "NO HOMO" sign at the end of the story that was basically a middle finger to her fans.

So in conculsion fuck jk rowling and her "progressiveness"...

And also love CoE!

9/10/2017 1:05:25 PM #1

While this seems like it might be a good point (though I don't know that much about Harry Potter), I don't see how it belongs in the CoE general discussion. It should probably be moved to the off topic forum.

9/10/2017 1:08:48 PM #2

Supporting the LGBT community does not mean all of the characters have to be LGBT...

Oh hey there

9/10/2017 1:37:03 PM #3

Even if this was in the tavern, this post would have felt still too random to be posted.

9/10/2017 2:54:21 PM #4

Moved to the off-topic Tavern sub forum.

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

9/10/2017 3:05:55 PM #5

Cursed Child was a bastard story and shouldn't even be canon, imo. There have been fanfics that were better written and more canonically accurate.