COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Arma 3

ARMA 3

Greetings fellow CoE community members. The Kingdom of Tryggr has recently started hosting two servers for the game Arma 3 and we thought some of you would be interested in playing as well.

Server 1: 'Tryggr Wasteland' IP: 148.251.96.58:2317

Wasteland game mode on the Tanoa map. Everyone is welcome to join in this server. We simply ask people to be respectful of the other players and not use the global chat channel.

Server 2: 'Tryggr' IP: 188.227.170.69:2402

This server is a Mil-Sim server. In order to keep this server as intended it operates a password. Only people of Tryggr and friends of Tryggr will have access to this server. So if you have been kicked or banned from Tryggr discord at some time then i'm sorry but you won't be given access.

The server uses a number of mods and will be using Task Force Radio soon. (I need to sort out Teamspeak)

Mission: KP Liberation.

Liberate the towns and cities of Tanoa from the Enemy. Gain resources from each captured area and use those resources to call in new equipment and build additional support bases.

Mods:

ACE

ACEX

CBA_A3

CUP_Weapons

CUP_Units

CUP_Vehicles

Blastcore

If anyone would like to join the Mil-Sim server then please PM me on here or on Discord. I use the name Lusafar and can be found in the Tryggr discord.

Alt text - can be left blank

9/17/2017 9:10:19 PM #1

Hell yes, this shit is a ton of fun to play! The realism mods make it incredibly fun with a good amount of challenge. The more people involved the better the fun!

Join Freeport County, we like boats. And dogs.

9/18/2017 1:51:45 AM #2

sigh looks like I'm redownloading Arma 3