COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Advisor Looking for Court

((IDK if this is the right place to put this, but here goes)) I plan to create a character with much skill in the Bardic tree. I would like to use this as an advisor of sorts and am looking for a leader(Anywhere from mayor to monarch) and a court in which to reside. I will be building up my own personal in game library and of this moment, plan to record the events of Kingdoms of Elyria. I can begin advising you as soon as KoE starts, but my knowledge will not be very useful in the stages seeing as I have not had time to study the other leaders yet. I am planning to get the "Bloodline" pledge package as of now and will be able to pay for once I get a job, which I am close to getting as I write this. Contact me through the website's messaging system or replying to this post. I don't have an in game name planned yet as this will depend on my race which will depend on my liege's race.

9/18/2017 9:49:41 PM #1

I'm currently in the process of writing up the structure of my baronies government, however I think your goals would be a perfect match for the position Master of History within the High Council of Wolfsbane. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to discuss it. I'm in NA-W, Kingdom of Blackheart, Drakeolm Duchy.

You can join us on discord and have a chat.

9/18/2017 10:37:51 PM #2

Welcome to CoE's community Wowbow2

If I might ask what Tribe and Server interests you?

9/19/2017 12:13:34 AM #3

pm sent. Welcome to CoE.

9/19/2017 2:48:42 AM #4

Just sent you a PM. Welcome to CoE!

Baron Zachariah Evrouin

The Barony of Septenstatio

Town Discord - discord.gg/e2kMTuZ

9/19/2017 3:13:31 AM #5

I've sent you a pm if you haven't already decided. Welcome to the community!

9/19/2017 8:21:01 AM #6

Welcome to Coe

Count of Latium

9/19/2017 10:17:37 AM #7

Posted By Wowbow2 at

((IDK if this is the right place to put this, but here goes)) I plan to create a character with much skill in the Bardic tree. I would like to use this as an advisor of sorts and am looking for a leader(Anywhere from mayor to monarch) and a court in which to reside. I will be building up my own personal in game library and of this moment, plan to record the events of Kingdoms of Elyria. I can begin advising you as soon as KoE starts, but my knowledge will not be very useful in the stages seeing as I have not had time to study the other leaders yet. I am planning to get the "Bloodline" pledge package as of now and will be able to pay for once I get a job, which I am close to getting as I write this. Contact me through the website's messaging system or replying to this post. I don't have an in game name planned yet as this will depend on my race which will depend on my liege's race.

What server will you be on?

I am always looking for people.

2/28/2018 8:34:26 PM #8

Posted By Wowbow2 at

I suggest you look at Fenix County (see my signature). We are specifically focusing on Economics and Trade and are looking for scribes and scholarly types. There will be a school as well as an adventurers organization within the county capital giving a lot of opportunities for contracts to be written by our scribes.

2/28/2018 11:47:10 PM #9

Please don't be bumping up old threads, thank you. Locking this thread now.