COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Post Tracking Limit

Looking at my Post history as well as my Topic history I see there are only 10 listed. As someone that tends to be highly active on the forums with over 1400 posts it would be nice to see the replies of more than 10, say 25 or possibly limit them by date, say everything in a two week period. I find limiting the tracking to my posts and limiting my responding to replies to my posts limits the ability to have a discussion of any type or multiple responses to a active topic. I really wish you would rethink the limiting of discussion on a forum which was designed to encourage discussion. I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way as I have heard others complaining about the same thing.

Thanks for your time and consideration...

"Count Eldric Blackmoore of The Haven, offering direct support for the Hunters, Explorers and Gathers of Elyria" the

9/22/2017 7:07:39 PM #1

I was informed that you can search them using your user name!

Maybe not effiecient but it should work

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

9/22/2017 7:10:52 PM #2

Posted By Varhukan at 9:07 PM - Fri Sep 22 2017

Doesn't work: "No results found".

9/22/2017 7:16:43 PM #3

Posted By Ilyria_Balmore at 9/22/2017 7:10:52 PM

There's a bug, it seems, that causes any names with an underscore to be "unsearchable."

9/22/2017 7:24:02 PM #4

We are aware of the issue in regards to usernames with underscores.

Regarding the OPs subject, we appreciate this feedback and are aware of the limitations that exist currently.

While we cannot modify the current v2 of the forums, know that we plan to improve this when v3 of the forums is released.

Thanks again.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

9/22/2017 7:24:25 PM #5

Posted By Ilyria_Balmore at 12:10 PM - Fri Sep 22 2017

Using Balmore alone I was able to find some of your posts

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC