COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Powerful Women want to hear YOUR questions

Salutations again, Constant Readers!

As I'm sure you well know, my series on the Powerful Women Gamers in Elyria is continuing - and thanks to you, I still have plenty of great nominations for future interviews.

But one thing I don't have an endless supply of is YOUR questions. Sure, I could just pull all the questions out of my own head, but then I might be missing things you're interested in reading about.

I love you guys, and I want to make sure I'm bringing you exactly what you want.

So! Now's your chance: Tell me the questions you want answered by our Powerful Women Gamers, and your ideas might just be featured in an upcoming interview.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

10/8/2017 10:50:26 PM #1

I don't have questions yet but I just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading your interviews with these ladies. Its really awesome to see the women in the community and their ideals as well as their personalities and helps us build a stronger female population within CoE (: If I think of any questions I'll add them onto this post! Thank you ^.^

10/12/2017 12:48:06 AM #2

Thank you so much for reading and reaching out, Sauska - I'm really happy to bring something you enjoy! I look forward to your questions when they come.