COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
In a new role, playing the same game.

Good day, Elyrians!

Seasons change; so does the composition of our amazing individuals who comprise the volunteer moderator team.

As the newest addition to our team, this community member has been a staunch Chronicles of Elyria supporter for well over a year. She leads many community projects, is a vocal supporter of the underserved, and has a special place in her heart for anything to do with Roleplaying.

With that said, please offer a hearty congratulations to the newest member of our Moderator team:

Kitlandria

Above you can see Kit's brand-new avatar for the very first time!
(Art commissioned from Baronos, the Great Flamingo.)

Please enjoy these testimonials from members of our community:

"I met Kit over a year ago when we were both part of The Conclave (Vornair). The moment Kit entered the room she was instantly engaging the people of the Conclave community. She is able to adapt her approach in multitudes of ways in order to connect with people of all personality types, which quickly gained her the trust of the upper leaders including myself. Over this time, we have become quite the trio (Kit, Caine & I) and I find her to be a wonderfully caring, smart, empathetic and emotionally intelligent woman (who happens to be a writing phenom of some kind) and I have a lot of time for her and Caine. About her accolades? Being the dedicated and super writing genius she is, her ability to communicate, engage and ecapsulate in story form, has quite literally snagged the whole community. The Chronicles of Bordweall! need I say more?" -Countess Ohnara Thornn

"Kit is an idealist who fights for others. She cannot abide by people being mistreated or used. She is a strong voice for minorities and stands up against people being marginalized, even in online chats. She has always followed the rules, but will be the first person to say something when a rule isn't achieving its intention. Above all, she really wants to help RP flourish. She works tirelessly on projects that will bring more love of writing and character creation into the gaming world." -Count Noslim Newel

"Kitlandria is able to take on inordinate amounts of responsibilities, and handle them with the calm demanor one would expect from somebody who has been a middle school teacher and is transitioning into a new career as a therapist/counselor. I believe that her skillset is particularly suited to the role of moderator, and that she will be a great addition to the team!" -Dleatherus, King of Bordweall

Thank you, Kit, for dedicating even more of your free time to the support and growth of the Chronicles of Elyria community!

More to come...

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

10/10/2017 8:52:53 PM #1

A very warm welcome! Thank you for joining our ranks and dedicating yourself so very much to the community!

This too shall pass.

10/10/2017 8:53:29 PM #2

Congratz

10/10/2017 8:54:40 PM #3

congratulations madame :)

10/10/2017 8:54:44 PM #4

Another great addition to the mod team! Congrats Kit

10/10/2017 9:05:03 PM #5

Congrats! It's well deserved, and I'm happy to see Kit as part of the mod team.

10/10/2017 9:05:26 PM #6

Yay! Go Kit!!! Congrats!!

10/10/2017 9:26:36 PM #7

Congratulations, Kitlandria.

10/10/2017 9:30:06 PM #8

HUGE GRATS!

10/10/2017 10:00:39 PM #9

Grtz Kit :) do an awesome kon

10/10/2017 10:03:40 PM #10

Woooot!!!! Congrats!!

10/10/2017 10:07:20 PM #11

Congratulations!

Luna Server Parade Coordinator---Kingdom of Vornair---Friend code: 31418D

10/10/2017 10:11:55 PM #12

Congrats Kit!

Guild Master

10/10/2017 10:19:07 PM #13

Congrats Kit, well earned!

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

10/10/2017 10:24:56 PM #14

Congrats Kit! No one deserves this more than you. :)

10/10/2017 10:33:32 PM #15

Congraaaatz Kit!! You will do a great job ★

And you are fab with and without eyebrows ♥♥