COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
EU Community Meetup - 2018

EU Community Meetup

What?

CommunityMeet up.

Get together, meet, greet and have some fun, grab some drinks.

We'll even host a mega meta game of our own making on Sunday.

SBS has approved we call it The conquest of the Selene Server

When?

21nd to the 26th of august 2018.

During Gamescom. The worlds biggest gaming convention.

Where?

Cologne/Köln

Who?

The focus group for this event are players for the Selene Server, However anyone playing CoE would be welcome .

So those playing US and APAC are also welcome.

Sleeping arrangements?

As we don't know how many of you will be interested, and how many of you will actually make it.

Please make your own arrangements for your stay.

There are plenty of places to stay in and arround Köln

Do book something on time as it is bound to be busy with Gamescom being at the same time.

What will we do?

The idea is to have drinks on friday, for those arriving early.

A night out on Saturday.

Leaving all of Gamescom for everyone to attend we'll do our own megametagame on Sunday

Sounds nice now what?

Please leave a like and a reply, to let us know if you’d like to join us.

Input and suggestions welcome. Leave it here or come find us ;) on discord

This post will be updated with more information as time progresses. Keep an eye on it 😉

UPDATE!!!!!!

Tickets are now available for Gamescom. Please get your ticket here

10/16/2017 7:40:35 PM #1

I really like this! Also if people can't get to gamescom: hamburg is a very nice city with beautiful places to go to and a nice infrastructure that allow you to get almost anywhere ;)

10/16/2017 7:49:04 PM #2

I'm interested and I'll be there if possible! Gamecom could be fun to attend too and I've wanted to visit Germany for some time already so this would be like hitting multiple birds with one stone ^_^

10/16/2017 7:57:27 PM #3

I'm interested too, if I can make it, I'll be there!

Thank you very much for this initiative, it's awesome.

10/16/2017 7:59:06 PM #4

Of course i would join this. :)

Great idea!

Alt text - can be left blank

10/16/2017 8:00:57 PM #5

very nice idea, august 2018 is yet a bit far but i like the idea

10/16/2017 8:01:35 PM #6

Us Germans will probably be there anyway.

10/16/2017 8:04:27 PM #7

I would very much like to go! :) And I can visit my brother while I'm there...

Kernothia

10/16/2017 8:08:31 PM #8

And I was just about to trademark Elyriacon and do it in Lorian county up in Ohio. Alas.

Community meet up for the EU players (well, all the of us the players of the old world) is a great idea, American players are havin all the fun, we can't let them do that, without joining in on the fun, can we?

Kidding aside. I have marked this on my calendar, and set up reminders. If life finally decides to give me a break, then I know where I am spending my next vacation! Plenty of time to save up cash, clear up the schedule and prepare. So let's see you all awesome people down in Germany!

10/16/2017 8:26:14 PM #9

Posted By Arethrae at 9:40 PM - Mon Oct 16 2017

I really like this! Also if people can't get to gamescom: hamburg is a very nice city with beautiful places to go to and a nice infrastructure that allow you to get almost anywhere ;)

I will fry you ya little hamburger 😉😘

10/16/2017 8:27:18 PM #10

I'm usually not a person to go to conventions like that (lots of pressure and stress and cramped people dampening my enjoyment, and I even pay for it), but I might be at the Gamescom anyways due to my job, or at least with improved conditions. So this is definitely a chance I'd be interested in.

10/16/2017 8:32:38 PM #11

I see how it is, you're purposefully having the EU meetup in EU to avoid me is it!?!?! I see how it is, I'll have my own EU meetup in NA and it'll have blackjack and (wait I can't say the last bit) more blackjack... yes.

“He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.”

10/16/2017 8:38:07 PM #12

Posted By TEUTknight at 10:32 PM - Mon Oct 16 2017

I see how it is, you're purposefully having the EU meetup in EU to avoid me is it!?!?! I see how it is, I'll have my own EU meetup in NA and it'll have blackjack and (wait I can't say the last bit) more blackjack... yes.

100% more chance of "that last bit " in Germany then the US actually 😂 (legal and all that)

And you know we luv ya😉

10/16/2017 8:41:16 PM #13

By that time next year I might have money to take a weekend in Europe.

10/16/2017 8:43:27 PM #14

That d be epic

10/16/2017 8:53:23 PM #15

@Eltaninsroses

We have a huge problem with Cologne as location! They are drinking Kölsch!

Alt text - can be left blank