COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Seperate program for architects.

Personally i want to become an architect ingame. Since they already added a lot to architecture system ingame. how cool would it be if they release a program to try it out when they finish it, We could get used to it and architects would get to know how it works,

Feel free to share thoughts :)

Lefu

10/18/2017 8:06:39 PM #1

they mentioned at some point that they would release the architecture tool to us to be tested

not sure if that is still the plan or not

as with many games in development plans and timelines can be adjusted or even scrapped for something else that helps bring the game out sooner

as somebody who is highly interested in the architectural aspects of the game, i am drooling over being able to see/use it, but am tempering my expectations that we get to see much before alpha/beta phases

10/18/2017 8:42:05 PM #2

It is no longer the plan I am afraid.

The Architecture Tool is no longer a standalone tool and will be incorporated into Alpha 2 as previously planned for everyone to experiment and test with.

Source - State of Elyria Response

Author of the Elyria Echo the first, and least up-to-date, CoE fan site.

10/19/2017 12:27:22 AM #3

I's so sorry to see that go, I was so looking forward to playing around with it offline in my spare time. Since many players don't have access to the A1/A2 phases I guess they will have to wait until launch, bummer.

"Count Eldric Blackmoore of The Haven, offering direct support for the Hunters, Explorers and Gathers of Elyria" the