COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Two unrelated questions

My first question, has soulbound discuss the potential of your character dying with jousting? Just like in real life with many knights dying from a "misplaced" lance in an unprotected piece of the body.

Secondly, I saw someone talk about a fatigue modifier for when you're on the battlefield. Has the idea of an adrenaline mechanic been talked about?

10/20/2017 9:59:58 PM #1

Posted By PTown2208 at

My first question, has soulbound discuss the potential of your character dying with jousting? Just like in real life with many knights dying from a "misplaced" lance in an unprotected piece of the body.

They did mention this in the Jousting Q&A, it is highly unlikely in this instance that a character could be killed in a Joust, possible but not probable.

10/20/2017 11:21:25 PM #2

As to your second question, I don't have the particulars on hand however I recall Caspian mentioning in one of the latter Q&As about the benefits of the King themselves being present on the Battlefield from which the troops can draw motivation, which leads me to believe there will be Modifiers used to some extent.

"Count Eldric Blackmoore of The Haven, offering direct support for the Hunters, Explorers and Gathers of Elyria" the

10/23/2017 1:55:28 AM #3

Thanks for the responses. Hope to see if there will be any news on this in the future.

10/23/2017 5:45:49 AM #4

They recently talked about a energy/fatigue mechanic being the first survival mechanic in VoxElyria. So everything you do will reduce your energy if done continuously. We should get an idea how it works early on.