COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Details about a la carte items

Hail Elyrians!

Beginning November 1st, we'll be providing the following a la carte items for purchase via the marketplace/merchandise page of our online store.

a la carte

Note that some items have a limit of 1 per account, and may have requirements. There are no discounts provided for existing package owners.

Packs

Adventurer's Pack - $4
A common quality backpack with a collection of trail rations suitable for 72-hours of adventuring and a random treasure map in your home region. Note: Does not include the Adventurer's Cloak.

Founder's Map - $4
A detailed map of your home county. Does not include Founder's Cloak or access to the Founder's chat channel. Limit 1.

Merchant Pack - $10
A set of merchant scales, a detailed map of your home duchy, and a map of an historical, possibly unexplored or unexcavated location somewhere on your server. Does not include the Merchant's Cloak. Limit 1.

Digital Items

Digital Soundtrack - $10
The Chronicles of Elyria digital soundtrack, with music by award-winning composer, Sean Beeson. Limit 1.

Digital Artbook - $10
A digital artbook containing concepts and high-quality images of the world of Elyria. Limit 1.

Digital Strategy Guide - $10
A digital strategy guide containing detailed information about the inner workings of Chronicles Elyria and information to help make your life in Elyria a prosperous one. Limit 1.

Digital Town Guide - $10
A digital guide describing the different building types supported by the CoE Settlement System, including the passive and active bonuses, requirements, and synergy bonuses between different types of buildings and the necessary orientations and proximity. Limit 1.

Pets and Mounts

Pet - $6
A token allowing you to claim 1 of 5 starter pets in Elyria.

Pack Mule - $10
A pack mule to ride or haul your stuff.

Horse & Saddlebags - $14
A common quality horse (and saddlebags) for travel or work.

Purebred Courser - $15
An uncommon quality horse for covering longer distances more quickly.

Wagon - $20
A common wagon for travel and hauling. (Horse sold separately)

Ursaphant Mount - $20
An uncommon quality mount for riding or working fields.

War Trison - $30
A rare war trison with armored barding for riding or combat.

Heraldry

Surname & Coat of Arms - $25
Gain the prestige that comes with having a server-exclusive surname and coat of arms - unique to your dynasty. (Subject to approval) Limit 1.

Heraldry - Expanded Colors - $30
Expand your Coat of Arms with access to rare and prestigious colors - Crimson Red, Cerulean Blue, Royal Purple, Gold, Turquoise, and Jet Black - denoting the wealth and influence of your notable family. Requires a Coat of Arms (sold separately). Limit 1.

Heraldry - Expanded Sigils - $30
Expand your coat of arms with an increased selection of charges. The expanded set provides access to more ornate and complex shapes, two-tone charges, shaded/3D charges, and adds mythical creatures. Requires Heraldry - Expanded Colors (sold separately). Limit 1.

Heraldry - Expanded Crests - $120
Expand your coat or arms with an increased selection of crests that sit upon your shield or crown. The expanded set provides access to more ornate and complex shapes, two-tone crests, and adds mythical creatures. Requires a mayor title (available as a package). Limit 1.

User Generated Content

Headstone Name & Message† - $50
Put a name and message on a headstone to be placed somewhere in Elyria. You'll be provided with the location of the headstone. (Subject to approval)

Name a Star - $100
Name a star in the night sky that will gleam when you look at it.

Name a Location (Server-specific) - $100
Take pride in having named a server-specific region or landmark in Elyria, that will forever be part of Elyria's History. (Subject to approval)

Aristocratic Living

Furnished Villa - $120
Demonstrate your prestige with a fully furnished villa to place in your settlement and reside in while you remain mayor or baron. Requires a mayor title (available as a package). Limit 1.

Furnished Manor - $200
Be the envy of all neighboring settlements; be the hotspot for gatherings of aristocracy in your county. Receive a fully furnished manor to place in your settlement and reside in while you remain mayor or baron. Requires a mayor title (available as a package). Limit 1.

Alpha & Beta Access

Beta 2 Access - $20
Start testing CoE 3-6 months before Exposition. Gain Beta 2 access to our UE4 client and VoxElyria, and help us stress test the performance of CoE. Limit 1.

Beta 1 Access - $40
Start testing CoE 6-12 months before Exposition. Gain Beta 1 and 2 access to our UE4 client and VoxElyria and help us track down breaking bugs that could affect player fun and enjoyment. Limit 1.

Alpha 2 Access - $65
Start testing CoE 12-18 months before Exposition. Gain Alpha 2 and all Beta access to our UE4 client and VoxElyria and help us define and iterate on features related to Kingdom and Land Management and settlements. Limit 1.

Alpha 1 Access - $155
Start testing CoE 18+ months before Exposition. Gain full Alpha and Beta access to our UE4 client and VoxElyria and help us shape and iterate on core features from the very beginning. Limit 1.

† Gravestones & Donations

For every purchase of the "Headstone Name & Message" a la carte item, Soulbound Studios will donate $25 (50%) to the International Association for Suicide Prevention.

When we first created the Headstone Name & Message reward as part of our Kickstarter, we anticipated players creating fun and entertaining headstones like you'd see at Disneyland; with content like: "Here lies good old Fred; a great big rock fell on his head," and while that's certainly a lot of peoples' intentions, we also received wonderful emails and PMs from people explaining how they planned to use the headstone to honor and remember lost loved ones.

We were touched by the cathartic use of the backer reward and decided to show our sympathies and support by doing more with the a la carte reward. We did some research and found that, in addition to our own personal experiences with depression and suicide, according to the World Heath Organization, suicide as a global phenomenon is on the rise and is the cause of more than 800,000 deaths per year.

So when you help us by buying a Headstone item, you're also helping the W.H.O. and other organizations to spread information about depression and suicide, so people understand how it affected the lives of those we've lost, and the lives of those who are left behind.

Pledged to the Continued Development of the Soulborn Engine and the Chronicling of Elyria,

Caspian

10/24/2017 11:28:26 PM #1

Beautiful update thank you for giving us what we asked! The thing about donating to the International Association for Suicide Prevention is a wonderful idea. Thank you Soulbound

10/24/2017 11:31:56 PM #2

Awsome! Thank you.Caspian!

10/24/2017 11:32:05 PM #3

"For every purchase of the "Headstone Name & Message" a la carte item, Soulbound Studios will donate $25 (50%) to the International Association for Suicide Prevention."

Amazing! Never expected you guys to do this, just incredible.

10/24/2017 11:32:34 PM #4

Fantastic news thank you for releasing the information promptly. I am so excited to get into the shop, probably after Christmas. Thank you for being transparent and straightforward.

10/24/2017 11:33:17 PM #5

Heraldry - Expanded Colors, sigil and crest

Is this exclusive (aka. I need to purchase it here) or in what package is this included?

Both in the new store (courtier?) or in the kickstarter pledges, how much did I need to pledge before it was counted in?

10/24/2017 11:35:50 PM #6

I see you made some much needed changes to the higher tier horse and changed it to a courser instead which is more fitting 😍

10/24/2017 11:36:24 PM #7

If we purchase digital items, when would we recieve them? at expo along with the rest?

Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what beasts do.

10/24/2017 11:36:54 PM #8

If we already have Alpha II access from buying a pack (and It'll cost 250$ minimum to get the next pack for Alpha I Access.) Will buying the Alpha 1 access cost the full 155$ as stated in here, or will having Alpha II access give me some kind of discount?

Edit: Like, can I pay the difference between Alpha II and Alpha I (90$)

10/24/2017 11:41:12 PM #9

What is you have ALPHA II access, will it cost the full amount to become ALPHA I access ?

this makes no sense.

10/24/2017 11:58:44 PM #10

Posted By Azmodeth at 7:41 PM - Tue Oct 24 2017

What is you have ALPHA II access, will it cost the full amount to become ALPHA I access ?

this makes no sense.

My "Guess" is you would pay the difference?

10/25/2017 12:04:23 AM #11

I would have bought an official COE t-shirt. Just saying.

10/25/2017 12:09:16 AM #12

I already have a Headstone as part of a package. So can I buy extra ones in remembrance of other friends?

Governor of Fararo, In service to Duchess Hela and Duke Nimb Zephyr of The Anemoi and their TRM King Evelake Rhyne and Queen Lagertha Rhyne of Vornair. Join the Dance of Destiny because 'Winter is Coming.' Friend code: 3F53D0

10/25/2017 12:11:40 AM #13

Posted By fitzorai at 7:36 PM - Tue Oct 24 2017

If we already have Alpha II access from buying a pack (and It'll cost 250$ minimum to get the next pack for Alpha I Access.) Will buying the Alpha 1 access cost the full 155$ as stated in here, or will having Alpha II access give me some kind of discount?

Edit: Like, can I pay the difference between Alpha II and Alpha I (90$)

Posted By Caspian at

Note that some items have a limit of 1 per account, and may have requirements. There are no discounts provided for existing package owners.

Caspian

I would say that There are no discounts provided for existing package owners.

10/25/2017 12:20:48 AM #14

Posted By MayorFreyrDonovan at 5:09 PM - Tue Oct 24 2017

I already have a Headstone as part of a package. So can I buy extra ones in remembrance of other friends?

You may. And I'm sorry for your losses.

10/25/2017 12:30:51 AM #15

Posted By Azmodeth at 6:41 PM - Tue Oct 24 2017

this makes no sense.

I thought that too, but It kinda does make sense. Currently the price difference between Mayor and Magistrate (the lowest Alpha I package) is $250. If you already have Mayor and buy Alpha I a la carte, you're still saving $95 over buying the next package.