COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
[Sticky] NA-E Kingdom/Duchy Information & Welcome
They are in alphabetical order as to not push one kingdom over another.

Hey so there has been a lot of questions about the different kingdoms on this server with their posts so I thought it would help to put a post out with some of the information for them so that people who are looking aren't too overwhelmed looking through all the posts in the domains forum. So here we go!

Some duchies don't have a forum post as of yet, as they add them I will update this post.

NA-E CoE Discord

King Phyllain

"The Kingdom of Alesia was formed as a result of the Free Kingdom of Elyria contest. As such we have a wide array of dukes and counts with a diverse focus but a unity of purpose. Everyone in Alesia from the King down is invested in making the Kingdom a recognized leader in all aspects of game play.

We have an active and growing community with a wide range of oppurtunities for advancement and recognition. If you want to be a founding member of something unique in Chronicles of Elyria follow the discord link below and consider joining us as a resident."

Kingdom Discord(clicky)

Duchies: The Royal Duchy of Xeilias || Duchy of Saorsa || Duchy of Orpheus || Duchy of Mytharbor || Duchy of Aravier || Duchy of Thearyn || Duchy of Rhyddid || Duchy of Vitalis || Duchy of Eldask || The Freehold Duchy of Ƶylphania || Duchy of Callambea || Duchy of Starhaven

King Dleatherus

”The Kingdom of Bordweall is a group on NOT like-minded individuals, where having a different opinion if you know how to voice it without creating drama and conflict, is not only accepted but welcome. It is through learning how to work with each other and have each other backs regardless of our differences, that is the key element of our Shield Wall Strong mentality. This diversity ensures that there is a place within our Kingdom, and its sub-communities, for individuals, groups, guilds, barons, mayors, counts dukes, etc. if they know and have what it takes to function within a large community. We're VERY passionate about Coe as well as our community, and typically have several different projects going at the same time - if you have one you'd like to see, join us and start it! Come and be yourself, (ALL tribes and professions welcome!) whilst being a part of something greater“

Kingdom Discord(clicky)

Duchies: Grand Royal Duchy of Bloodoak || Duchy of Drayrien || Duchy of Solas Seidrellia || Duchy of Singraven || Duchy of Werïstärk || Duchy of Bloodbole || Duchy of Protectorate || Duchy of Grayhaven || Duchy of Truria

Blah

Kingdom Discord: Kingdom Discord(clicky)

Duchies: Duchy of Ngo'Waer || Duchy of Clover || Duchy of Deoch || Duchy of Charmed Sands || Duchy of Craven Cliff || Duchy of Silverbrine || Duchy of Ashalia || Duchy of Reveshore || Duchy of Nova || Duchy of Yoor'saeng

King Thared Richfort

Kenrik Mazo Right Hand to the King.

“Originally formed as a group of likeminded traders and merchants with a focus on creating a banking system we have transformed under the leadership of King Thared Richfort as a mercantile kingdom. Every member plays an important role in our success from the farmer to the merchant to the soldier to defend our great nation. All are invited to check out our inviting kingdom on our discord.” - Left hand Ilaria Valerius

Kingdom Discord(clicky)

Duchies: Royal Duchy of Val'Praem || Duchy of Thracia || Duchy of Cremoria || Duchy of Maritimus || Duchy of Andor || Duchy of Galladorn || Duchy of Acrium || Duchy of Seraphim

King Adam Rhyne and Queen Jordyn Rhyne

“Vornair has been built and will continue to be built as the Kingdom people can go to to play the game the way that they want to play it. We support everyone's game play styles to ensure that everyone gets the most out of their gameplay. The nobility and aristocracy in Vornair is set up in a meritocratic system that encourages them to fulfil the needs of their direct communities, whatever those needs may be. If you want to learn more simply join our discord and spend some time with our fantastic members.”

Kingdom Discord(clicky)

Duchies: Duchy of The Rhynelands || Grand Duchy of Erzhalden || The Conclave of Aritaur || Duchy of the Stormlands || Duchy of Fehu || Duchy of Fenixvalle || Duchy of Aechena || The Anemoi || Duchy of Triton || Duchy of Somerset || Duchy of Aldraska

1/6/2018 4:18:02 PM #16

Posted By lipefuark at 09:41 AM - Sat Jan 06 2018

Can anyone confirm that all kingdoms from Luna will be located on same server (that means same ping regardless different locations) ?

thanks

Luna is the server, located in NA-E. Your ping is dictated by your location relative to the server.

1/6/2018 7:53:27 PM #17

Posted By lipefuark at 07:41 AM - Sat Jan 06 2018

Can anyone confirm that all kingdoms from Luna will be located on same server (that means same ping regardless different locations) ?

thanks

Yessums as Mickdude stated above ping souly relies on where you are relative to the server and your connection.

But yes, These kingdoms are locked to this server (NA-E)

1/11/2018 9:30:59 PM #18

Beautiful

2/21/2018 1:21:17 AM #19

\o/ Alésia kingdom thread added

3/18/2018 11:02:14 PM #20

just test what we worked on earlier

9/2/2018 3:53:49 AM #21

huge help Thanks.!

Strange Warrior form the east. Wait is that a Samurai.?

9/2/2018 9:41:05 AM #22

I'm glad I could help!

10/23/2018 11:56:18 PM #23

Updated to include the Kingdom of Fortuna's Discord link!

10/24/2018 3:23:54 AM #24

*Link above

Duchy of Dawnmire pledges to the Kingdom of Bordweall.

Shieldwall Strong

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN

12/6/2018 3:28:58 AM #25

Is there any way yet to know where each kingdom will be located on the map? I ask because this could impact which kingdom I wish to join.

12/6/2018 6:15:12 AM #26

Currently as it stands for the NA-East server its as follows:

• Vornair - 1&2
  • Alésia - 3
  • Fortuna - 4
  • Bordweall - 5
  • Kairos - 6

Please note that these are all last heard, I can only speak on behalf of Alésia and could be wrong about the other kingdoms picks/decisions. Also please note that this is a gentleman's agreement as domain and settlement has not taken place

12/24/2018 5:23:38 PM #27

Thanks for the post!

1/15/2019 10:20:20 PM #28

Thank you for doing this, hopefully I can start planning who I want to serve under now :^)

5/12/2019 5:13:33 AM #29

First one Updated ♥

8/8/2019 3:59:34 AM #30

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 03:38 AM - Tue Dec 26 2017

Posted By Dante_Rhyne at 08:59 AM - Mon Dec 18 2017

Its a mystery on Fortuna, but we do know blah64 (I believe is his name) is the Ruler of that kingdom ?

Yes!

Blah sounds like my kinda dude , Fortuna is my place I can feel it .