COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
The leaving of a leader

So many of you would of heard by now that Tryggr's resident Goon has departed from Tryggr. It's true. Muhrder has placed down his leadership mantle, and stepped away from the leading of a community he helped build along with our other founding fathers.

Muhrder helped craft the hardcore community loyalty that you see in Tryggr. Sometimes to the point where he would actually insult us to the point where people would run, hide and cry in the corner as the mean man used every insult under the sun to point out that Tryggr is an awesome community that shouldn't be given up on.

What's that? Lost our pledge? Don't need it you <insert Muhrder style insult>

What's this new King doing? He's a <insert Muhrder insult> Let's get rid of him.

So why did Murhder decide to leave then? I hear you ask.

Short answer. At his very core muhrder is an Ar*e, and a dedicated goon. With CoE moving further along and getting closer to land selection I think he wanted to make himself more available to where they may end up. At the moment he's cruising around the NA Kingdoms. From what i know he's trying to figure out if he should join a kingdom there. Make a play for the free kingdom or launch the 'Fist of Rokkr'

Tryggr will always have a place for Muhrder for when he wants to do some raiding, burning, making people rage. However the call of the Goonfleet is stronger.

So i wish him all the look in the future and his future endeavors in causing as much drama in NA that he did in EA. Also he really really does have a lot of alts in Arkadia. He's not lying when he says that. Good look figuring out which.

Alt text - can be left blank

11/4/2017 5:40:42 PM #1

One of the biggest wankers I know. But he will be missed. However his legacy will carry on and we will remember the lessons he taught us.

11/4/2017 5:52:57 PM #2

For all those thinking it's the end of a chapter for Muhrder in CoE think again... He's just getting started!

11/4/2017 5:54:36 PM #3

“He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.”

11/4/2017 5:59:13 PM #4

11/4/2017 7:50:21 PM #5

You're only a Goon if you've rendered unto Lowtax that which is Lowtax's.

11/4/2017 7:55:44 PM #6

Posted By Degs at 2:50 PM - Sat Nov 04 2017

You're only a Goon if you've rendered unto Lowtax that which is Lowtax's.

Lowtax has had thine tithe for years.

Our fearless leader The Mittani convinced me to offer my offerings to Lowtax in 06.

11/4/2017 8:03:19 PM #7

Hmm, post in the thread, cause your name Zzadist shows up in lots of places that aren't Goons.

11/4/2017 8:07:26 PM #8

I haven't logged into my SA account in literal years.

Zzadist wasn't my main name back then. It's been me since '11?

I need to try to recover my old account.

11/4/2017 8:09:36 PM #9

Yeah.

11/5/2017 3:27:30 AM #10

Well said Lusafar, Grognack, Darhk and Teutknight.