COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Auto Subs - New Free Kingdom of Elyria Lore video

I recently submitted a full correction to the jousting retrospective video and was about to do the same for this. But, perhaps wiseley, SBS have locked that ability for community transcript submissions on this latest video.

I'm not affected by a hearing disaability nor do I know anyone who is. But I do feel it's important not to forget about this demographic. CoE has the potential to really appeal to gamers with a hearing disability with the sophisticated chat engine being developed.

So I've compiled a list of the spelling corrections for the first half of the video. Grammer will still need looking at. But I guess internally you already have the transcript so it is silly for me to double up when it's miles easier for you to go in and correct the auto subs\transcript yourselves.

0:10 Illyria-Elyria

0:35 board walled-Bordweall

0:41 zealous-????

1:00 Vaughan air-Vornair

1:15 board wall-Bordweall

1:20 zealous-????

1:26 nobility an aristocracy-nobility and aristocracy

1:44 Illyria-Elyria

2:34 quarter-Courtier

2:57 lower-lore

3:02 Barnabas Telemachus a Tyrian bombast Asst, Duke of

Barnebas Thalonicus Aeterion Bombastus, Duke of

Friend & Conquest Code: 6B3A23

11/21/2017 5:29:27 PM #1

Thank you for your support, we'll take a look.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

11/23/2017 10:30:14 AM #2

zealous = Xeilias

12/4/2017 6:27:45 PM #3

Hi protagonist - Thanks for the feedback! We recently turned on the auto-generated closed captions for YouTube videos. And I 100% agree - we should be considered all demographics when it comes to consumption of our content.

I think it would be awesome if there was a cohort in our community that could help craft, curate, and validate closed captions for our videos! Please message me on Discord or PM me here and let's chat about how we could do that.

In the immediate, we'll continue to use the auto-generated closed captions for YouTube videos, but I'm not at all against community members providing captions for our videos. Thanks again!

12/5/2017 3:07:20 AM #4

"So I've compiled a list of the spelling corrections for the first half of the video. Grammer will still need looking at." - protagonist.

You sure you are the one to spell check if you spell 'grammar' with an 'e'? I don't doubt it you can spell, but just throw in your paragraphs into Microsoft Word, or just look in this chat box when you're writing up your message. Have a good day mate.