COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Missing thread?

Ok so in the developer comments it has this thread,

Why are the waerd...

But I click on it I get a 404 error. What was the dev comment does anyone know?

11/21/2017 5:25:53 PM #1

No idea there, probably some thread that was deleted, can't be anything much if that's the case.

11/21/2017 5:38:23 PM #2

Probably just another Waerd are bad post, tbh there is no need for those threads after the majority have been told that we have been told we are not going to get stuck with them.

And I have a feeling with their play style that they will be more like Waerd enclaves than an actual full Waerd kingdom

11/22/2017 12:20:10 AM #3

basically some guy was saying why are the waerd even allowed in towns when they designed to be assassins and theives. He was arguing that people would just genocide them.

And I was arguing that I was deeply offended that the only black tribe was designed to be the best murderers and theives. because from my perspective they could have made any race the archetype of thieve's and murderers it hurts when it mirrors real world stigma. with design elements like the black women looking like men?!

Then the admins locked the discussion and deleted it.

End of.

It's whatever really. They stated it's a fantasy and isn't supposed to be political in any way. Which it isn't if you're able to distance yourself from the pain. But the fantasy feels too close to painful realities for, reasons I'm not convinced are essential?

but yeh we're not really allowed to talk about it so hope this answers your question. have a pleasant day.

disc: curzman#7965

11/22/2017 3:03:36 AM #4

The post was removed as it violated our Terms of Use and/or our Code of Conduct.

Thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."