COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Happy birthday, Serpentius!

Greetings!

Well, today it's Serp's birthday!

I'm sure that a lot of you guys appreciate his amazing job as much as I do, and if we could, we would have prepared something awesome for him as he deserves! Since it's not possible, I thought that...

As a beautiful and unique birthday present, you all could write something positive about Serpentius to show your sincere appreciation and to make him smile! I'm sure he'll love reading all of your words of kindness and appreciation in this special day! And, if things go wrong, he will always be able to come back to this thread and read all your positive messages again to bright his days.

I'll start:

Serp, you're a GREAT person and community leader as I've stated several times. I'm amazed about the amount of work and dedication you're putting into this community and how helpful have you been always with both RL issues and community related issues. THANK you very much for everything. Happy birthday!

12/12/2017 7:42:12 PM #1

May you have a wonderful birthday day, Serpentius. While some days may be trying, you keep a leveled head and fine composure throughout it all. Thank you very much for your work in the community. :)

12/12/2017 7:42:38 PM #2

Serp -- You are much more than an employee for a game development company and have become a member of our community, a leader, and a guide for many of us. Time and time again you have shown great patience and a willingness to cooperate and work with people from within the community even when the topic was negative. I, for one, appreciate this and thank you for everything you have done and will do in the future. Happy Birthday, Serp!

12/12/2017 7:43:43 PM #3

Happy birthday Serpentius, I believe I got to talk to you once or twice and I'm glad to have you in charge of the community around here :) You guys do good work.

12/12/2017 8:05:26 PM #4

\o/ Happy birthday Papa Serpy!

12/12/2017 8:08:55 PM #5

Serpentius! :) I was very glad to be invited to be a part of this team, not just because CoE is going to be an awesome game. Honestly, I was most excited to be able to work closely with you! You are "my kind of people" and after talking with you in voice a single time, I could just tell you were the sort of person I respected immensely and that I could get behind as a leader. :)

I am so glad that I get to be a part of this team with you. You're an incredible human being and an awesome dragon. :3 I love that any time I see dragon stuff now, I immediately think of you and smile. I always look forward to our chats and admire the work you do in the community each and every day. I know it is tiring and thankless work, but you're doing an amazing job.

Thank you so very much and happy birthday. <3

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

12/12/2017 8:19:46 PM #6

Congrats for not doing something dumb that got you killed in the last 365 days!!

Edit: nice pic Kitlandria. Not as manly as I remember the old man but cute all the same. 🤡🐉🎂

12/12/2017 8:26:44 PM #7

12/12/2017 8:29:49 PM #8

[]

12/12/2017 8:42:38 PM #9

12/12/2017 8:48:35 PM #10

I’m new to the CoE community and don’t know you at all, Serpentius, but the praises I read here inspire me to want to wish you a happy birthday!

Dras healer in service to Kingdom of Bordweall (NA-E) || Duchy of Bloodbole

12/12/2017 9:03:44 PM #11

Happy birthday to our favorite Dragon 😘

12/12/2017 9:13:29 PM #12

Happy birthday ye scaly sea serpent! Arrrr!

12/12/2017 9:16:56 PM #13

Happy Birthday Sir Dude.

-The largest cause of war is selfishness. The hardest thing to achieve in life is mutual selflessness.

Friend Code CD4DE7

12/12/2017 9:26:45 PM #14

12/12/2017 9:33:16 PM #15

Happy Birthday Serpentius!
You are a great person, amazing community support rep, leader, mediator, and the list could go on and on! Have a wonderful birthday, eat something yummy, and most of all have fun ^.^