COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
My Akashic Record

"My Akashic Record" has got to be the greatest thing I've ever heard for an MMO. Just your own realm to see and play with your stuff. A great way for CoE as well for people that have been waiting to see something on their own PCs.

Even after release, it would be great way to do a character selection screen (if their will be one) and, if possible, an offline function so people can still have fun with all their stuff without affecting the game world. Maybe redecorate your house, see if you like it then do it in game or even just play fetch with your pet!

Chronicles of Elyria | What is it?

1/12/2018 8:50:58 PM #1

While it does sound cool I'd be cautious about how much function will be in place for it. I'm expecting that the items you buy to look at (furniture, pets, houses, etc) will be restricted to 3D models with perhaps an animation or two. I will of course be thrilled if something larger comes out, including having your character being able to interact with things to see how they work, but I'm not expecting too much.

Death is just another path, one we all must take

Friend Code: C8DF9C

1/12/2018 9:37:51 PM #2

I just thought of the akashic record as a set of menu screens as you wouldn't have corporeal form. From the record, you would select a soul to inhabit and then you would occupy an available body.

Idk where all this other stuff fits in...

Link for wiki on Character Creation: https://chroniclesofelyria.gamepedia.com/Character_Creation

Friend Code: 1BD8F6

1/13/2018 7:32:40 AM #3

I'm looking forward to it too. If nothing else, it will help choose or confirm a race to play.

1/13/2018 3:18:40 PM #4

Just thinking out loud here but would it be possible to upload your character created in My Akashic Record into the game once you start, sort of a offline character creator. I can see this option being on the character creation screen, like a "import character" option. Just a thought...

"Count Eldric Blackmoore of The Haven, offering direct support for the Hunters, Explorers and Gathers of Elyria" the

1/17/2018 1:11:45 AM #5

I'm envisioning it as something like the build a sim they released before the Sims4