COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Elyrian Calendar & Historical Timeline?

Reading the State of Elyria post and the progress that has been made, can we expect that at some point prior to launch, we'll see a historical timeline of Elyria? What does the Elyrian calendar even look like? We've been told that the world we will be entering into as players will have existed prior to our entry at launch, but can we - or will we - know how the Elyria that exists at launch actually came to be? (Other than by procedural generation :D :D)

The old wiki touched on some of the history, but it was mostly random snippets of lore without chronological order or a known timeline. So this really peaks my interest. I thought I'd ask about it.

Thanks.

1/13/2018 8:04:20 AM #1

Isn't Kingdoms of Elyria supposed to fill in recent history?

1/13/2018 10:49:38 AM #2

Posted By Poldano at 08:04 AM - Sat Jan 13 2018

Isn't Kingdoms of Elyria supposed to fill in recent history?

Yes but there are periods leading up to KoE, some of what's being done about that is mentioned in the most recent update

Coming Soon(tm)

1/13/2018 1:31:39 PM #3

check the alpha stage date and definition for more understanding

Je suis un adventurier artisan, si vous voulez en savoir plus, vous n'avez qu'a me trouver!!!!!

1/13/2018 2:08:42 PM #4

Somewhere over in the Free Kingdoms area there was a post i think i saw, but don't have a link to, that had some type of lore based timeline for the NA-E server and how the 5 Kingdoms (all except the mystery Kingdom of Fortuna) interrelate to each other. If I remember correctly it had the look of some timeline made out of sticky notes or something like that. Sorry that's so vague, but it might help a little.

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!