COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Question regarding account merge and character limits

It was hinted at that there will possibly be a limit to the number of characters you can have alive at one time. If you have multiple accounts and are not aristocracy, wouldn't it be better to leave those accounts un-merged so you can have as many characters as possible alive and contributing (at least at the beginning?).

1/15/2018 6:55:12 AM #1

Posted By Kharst at

It was hinted at that there will possibly be a limit to the number of characters you can have alive at one time. If you have multiple accounts and are not aristocracy, wouldn't it be better to leave those accounts un-merged so you can have as many characters as possible alive and contributing (at least at the beginning?).

I would agree that it would be better that way to make sure you can have as many alive as you want. However, there hasn't been stated a restriction yet, its only a possibility.

I would suggest though if they're not aristocracy that you didn't merge them if they don't have any significance to your main profile ^.^

1/15/2018 8:19:16 AM #2

The biggest advantage to merging seems to be to consolidate the IP so you get higher priority in picking order later?

1/15/2018 9:48:07 AM #3

Posted By Juris Primus at 01:19 AM - Mon Jan 15 2018

The biggest advantage to merging seems to be to consolidate the IP so you get higher priority in picking order later?

That is correct, but as a basic level pledge I don't believe it would give the best "boost" for that ip to make that big of a difference, especially if you're someone whose reserved.

1/17/2018 6:31:11 AM #4

Thanks! I'll keep accounts separate then. Having a guaranteed six characters starting out seems better in the long run and placement of my settlement (since I'm just a Mayor) doesn't matter that much to me within the counties I want to be in.