COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Weigh your Influence not working

I used to get taken to a page with a list of players and their respective influence rankings, but now the ranked list is gone when you click weigh your influence.

Why was this disabled?

Is it coming back?

If so, when?

Thanks

Through the travail of ages, midst the pomp and toil of war have I fought and strove and perished countless times before So as through a glass, darkly, the age old strife I see - for I've fought in many guises, many names, but always me.

1/17/2018 2:40:46 AM #1

The Influence chart was disabled prior to the Free Kingdom event, to prevent bidding wars and sniping. It will not be re-enabled.

1/31/2018 4:41:09 AM #2

Thanks

Also, I see they changed that part of the interface to no longer tell you that you could check that now :)

Through the travail of ages, midst the pomp and toil of war have I fought and strove and perished countless times before So as through a glass, darkly, the age old strife I see - for I've fought in many guises, many names, but always me.

1/31/2018 4:51:07 AM #3

I see an influence rating in my profile, but it might only include what comes with purchases in the store.

1/31/2018 5:01:24 AM #4

Posted By Poldano at 9:51 PM - Tue Jan 30 2018

I see an influence rating in my profile, but it might only include what comes with purchases in the store.

No, what is posted on your profile is your overall influence. Which is your total amount of money spent x10

The Influence chart was a chart that displayed everyones influence in a ranking system. That was disabled