COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
The FKC Animal Charity Drive

The Animal Charity Drive

Jaxiel and I just adopted a wonderful puppy named Yuki. She was abused in her previous home and though she now has a loving family and a warm bed to sleep in at night, many pets are abandoned and left in the cold.

We wanted to find a way to both help raise money for our favorite studio and give back to a pet charity that was helping to give homeless pets a loving home.

In order to do both these things, Jaxiel and I will be managing an Animal Charity Drive.

We will be personally purchasing 1 War Trison, 1 Ursaphant, 2 Purebred Coursers, and hopefully a bunch of pets to give away on stream.

Donations will go 100% to the D.E.L.T.A. Rescue, an animal rescue society that is the first "Care-For-Life" rescue facility.

The Charity

Unlike other animal shelters, D.E.L.T.A. Rescue believes that if they adopted out their rescues, they would be taking away possible adoptions from other, less forgiving shelters, such as kill shelters. This is a no-kill rescue operation that keeps every animal safe and happy in a large sanctuary located in Glendale, California.

They are a certified 501[c]3 organization, and they receive no money from the government to help with their operations. They have veterinary staff on site 7 days a week, 2 veterinary hospitals, as well as a fire prevention system and security staff to protect the animals and the hospital.

How To Donate

*The giveaway will be streamed live on the Free Kingdom Chronicler on March 3rd, at 7PM CST. *

If you would like to donate please follow the directions below. Donations appreciated but not required.

Click the image above to go to The Free Kingdom Chronicler twitch stream and scroll down to the panels below the stream. Click the Animal Charity Drive image. It will take you to the following screen.

If you would like to directly send me your donation please send me a message first through the forums or through discord, then you can directly donate by using Paypal to send money to [email protected].

You can also go directly to the donation drive link by clicking the image at the top of this post!

Thank You!

2/1/2018 4:29:18 PM #1

Just one week left to donate to the Charity Drive and win some mounts and pets!

2/1/2018 4:45:10 PM #2

Reserved

2/2/2018 4:02:16 PM #3

Reserved

2/25/2018 3:14:06 AM #4

On the show next week we will be playing some of the Jack Box games with the CoE community while we raise funds and do the giveaways!

Thank you for your support!

2/25/2018 4:10:19 PM #5

In order to comply with US law concerning lotteries and at the request of SBS we will be changing this charity drive to a donation-only event with no entry required to win. Jax and I will be purchasing the prizes to give away during the stream while we play Jackbox with the community.

Since we still want to donate to the Delta Rescue we will match the purchase price of the prizes to our donation.

I will modify the original post to reflect the changes. If you want to help supplement the donation to Delta or donate prizes to the drive you are welcome to do so but it will not be required.

If you purchased tickets to this already you can elect to have your money refunded. If this is the case please let me know.

Thanks! Gorawyn

2/25/2018 8:28:40 PM #6

This is a wonderful project! Both of my pups are rescues as well, I adopted them when they were 5 and they had already been in and out of 5 different homes and they had been strays.

I'll share this among the members of the Animal Husbandry Association, we have a lot of IRL pet owners over there.

2/25/2018 8:49:58 PM #7

Love this idea! Both my pups are rescues and I'm happy to participate in this event I'll also try and spread the word about it :)

2/25/2018 11:07:18 PM #8

Thank you both I am looking forward to doing this! Spreading the word helps so much.

3/2/2018 2:26:57 AM #9

I am so sorry i missed this, i woulda donated =(, many pologies

The nicest pig in the world and a little cute.

3/3/2018 4:11:08 AM #10

So cool your doing this!

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

3/3/2018 11:20:48 PM #11

This event is being postponed for one week due to us having some technical difficulties on the stream. We will be up and running again by next weekend! Thanks!