COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Merging bug: inventory incomplete

Detailed Description

I've just merged 2 of my accounts and while reviewing my inventory I've seen 2 problems:

• I should have 2 carriage for two (Still can be seen on merged transaction history) But I only have one.

• I have a Furnished manor and a furnished villa.

Reproduction Steps

I merged the two accounts normally, following the steps and it went as it was supposed to (except maybe that the merging was inmediate, I could log in into my Main account right after clicking and accepting merge, and when tried the secondary it told me it was banned. (Guess that is normal).

2/4/2018 11:40:20 AM #1

2/4/2018 3:57:58 PM #2

To add on to this bug, I have bought carriage for 2 on all 3 of my accounts, and none of them got an item that was "carriage for two" in it's inventory.

Hopefully this helps others who are confused and dont see theirs and hopefully it gets fixed ^.^

2/4/2018 4:26:27 PM #3

When you gift the Elyrian pack from the Carriage for two, the original item disappear from your inventory.
The second version Carriage for two only appears when the pack is claimed.
If this is the origin of your problem, a ticket has been made to fix this in the future and your carriage will appear after that.

2/4/2018 4:32:13 PM #4

Posted By Sawahya at 09:26 AM - Sun Feb 04 2018

When you gift the Elyrian pack from the Carriage for two, the original item disappear from your inventory.
The second version Carriage for two only appears when the pack is claimed.
If this is the origin of your problem, a ticket has been made to fix this in the future and your carriage will appear after that.

yes, all the ones I handed out were claimed and I never saw that item >.<

2/4/2018 6:01:11 PM #5

I guess then it's not the same problem, sorry.

2/4/2018 9:25:56 PM #6

Hey Folks,

Thanks for bringing your questions/concerns to our attention. The issues you've raised actually aren't related to merging, but were pre-existing inventory bugs that need to be fixed.

First, the "Carriage For Two" is actually a container that when claimed gives you an Elyrian package to gift, as well as (supposedly) a Carriage For Two item which just represents the carriage.

It doesn't appear the Carriage For Two was correctly awarding the carriage. When merging accounts, we still have a record of all of the Carriages for Two you purchased, and will retroactively put the Carriage into peoples' inventory.

Second, there's a bug in the store where a Governor+ awards both a Villa and a Manor. When merging, it's leaving the villa in the inventory, and also granting some additional EP due to having the villa in your inventory.

This too will be cleaned up, the extra villa will be removed, and the bonus 600 EP for each merger will be removed.

Cheers! -Jeromy

2/4/2018 11:06:29 PM #7

Posted By Caspian at 2:25 PM - Sun Feb 04 2018

Hey Folks,

Thanks for bringing your questions/concerns to our attention. The issues you've raised actually aren't related to merging, but were pre-existing inventory bugs that need to be fixed.

First, the "Carriage For Two" is actually a container that when claimed gives you an Elyrian package to gift, as well as (supposedly) a Carriage For Two item which just represents the carriage.

It doesn't appear the Carriage For Two was correctly awarding the carriage. When merging accounts, we still have a record of all of the Carriages for Two you purchased, and will retroactively put the Carriage into peoples' inventory.

Second, there's a bug in the store where a Governor+ awards both a Villa and a Manor. When merging, it's leaving the villa in the inventory, and also granting some additional EP due to having the villa in your inventory.

This too will be cleaned up, the extra villa will be removed, and the bonus 600 EP for each merger will be removed.

Cheers! -Jeromy

Thank you (:

2/5/2018 4:28:23 AM #8

I'm curious about the pet items. I had a Merchant package which should have had the 1 in 6 pet item for the Phoenix. After adding the FK Courtier package, I now have two of the basic 1 in 5 items. Will the game know at launch that one of them should be the KS Phoenix pet?

2/5/2018 8:39:26 AM #9

Posted By Juris Primus at 8:28 PM - Sun Feb 04 2018

I'm curious about the pet items. I had a Merchant package which should have had the 1 in 6 pet item for the Phoenix. After adding the FK Courtier package, I now have two of the basic 1 in 5 items. Will the game know at launch that one of them should be the KS Phoenix pet?

You'll probably want to open your own thread about the matter, since it's not the same as OP's bug.