COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Store Bug: Mayor Package Upgrade Cost for an existing package

Mayor package is displaying an upgrade cost of $50 when the Mayor package is my current package. Mayor Package price is listed as $250 which was what I originally paid for it.

Magistrate upgrade is listing as $325 but package price is listed for $500.

Governor upgrade is listing as $575 but package price is listed for $800.

It seems the upgrade cost are $75 over the listed price at least from what I paid for my Mayor package.

Server: NA-E(Bordweall->Tenebrae->Stenskjold Hold) - Profession: Miner/Metal Smith - Friend Code: 10831A

2/23/2018 6:19:31 PM #1

If you got the package at a discounted price, you have to pay that discount to upgrade. So it would increase or say that from the amount you have paid thus far. Hopefully someone can clear it up for the other $25 because from what I read I can only account for the $50 >.<

2/24/2018 1:03:34 AM #2

I'm seeing the Mayor package as currently selling for $300, not $250. The Magistrate is $550, and the Governor is $800. The prices you quoted have been replaced long ago. I'm guessing you had a version of the Mayor package, that sold for $250 before the price increase last year? I'm not sure why it will allow you to upgrade to your existing package though. The Magistrate should be $300 for you, not $325. Likewise, the Governor should be $550.

On your profile page, click on "Influence" on the left side and make sure it's crediting you with the full $250 spent (ie 2500 IP added for that purchase). If it applied a credit, discount, or anything else, that might play into it. I'm just as confused as Violet about that $25 difference on the two packages vs the Mayor though. Something certainly seems off.

2/26/2018 3:29:45 PM #3

We will take a look at it, thanks.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

2/26/2018 3:45:21 PM #4

Mine has been saying the same for awhile: it wants $50 to upgrade to my current package and $350 to go to the next. The new prices confuse the system if you paid less.

Kip from Fist of the Empire

Friend code: 72EC67