COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Greetings from the Old Timer's Guild

Greetings, I have a question: Is the wording in my forum sig ok? I don't want people to mistakenly think I am employed by Soulbound Studios, LLC

Games in Development Lead for the Old Timer's Guild, CoE Chapter
"Laid back, not so serious, no drama. All about the fun!" The Old Timer's Guild

2/26/2018 5:25:18 AM #1

Yeah it's pretty misleading. It says to me that you're a game development lead for SBS.

2/26/2018 5:38:08 AM #2

I'd drop the "Chronicles of Elyria" and rearrange the rest: "Old Timer's Guild, Game Development Lead".

On that note, what's your role here? I'm not familiar with the Old Timer's Guild- are you here to let your org know what this game is all about and set up a presence in this game?

2/26/2018 7:02:11 AM #3

The OTG has been around awhile in other games. :)

2/26/2018 7:17:11 AM #4

We're a multi game guild comprised of members aged 25 and up. We believe gaming doesn't have to be only about the game or the best loot and that part of the allure comes in the camaraderie and social interaction one can only find in a group of like minded individuals. We're not hardcore raiders or power grinders. We believe in the journey not the destination. Our roster ranges from students to graduates, mothers and fathers, grandparents and a few great grandparents all brought together to unite in one common goal that has become our motto: "Laid back, not so serious, no drama. All about the fun!"

Yes, my job is to promote CoE to my guild, to get them interested in it and to start organizing for a chapter of OTG within the game once it goes live.

We're currently allied with the Duchy of Fenixvalle in the Kingdom of Vornair on NA-E.

2/26/2018 10:16:48 AM #5

Welcome Brother good to see brethren in OTG are starting to sort out there COE Division as well. we in TOG have been doing so for some time but have now settled on our locations on all 4 servers.

hope we can work together in coe as well :)

you guys planing to setup on all 4 servers as well?

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

2/26/2018 2:36:13 PM #6

So, are all of your Old Timers going to play on the East Server or are you going to be setting up chapters on other servers as well?

2/26/2018 9:30:35 PM #7

We will probably mostly all be on NA-E but some will probably choose to play on other servers.

4/18/2018 10:12:33 PM #8

Hmm. I've often thought to join the OTG, one might even say I'm a tad "over qualified."

;)

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT