COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Any PUBGers

Howdy,

Just wondering what games people here are playing.

thought maybe I could get a group of people going who are interested in playing CoE later on, and get together in the meantime.

2/28/2018 8:10:50 AM #1

Oooo! A lot of people from my kingdom play various games including WoW, pubg and ow ^.^ If you'd like to join them some time click the banner below♥ We're NA

2/28/2018 8:32:40 AM #2

Your Kingdom? o.o?

2/28/2018 4:25:34 PM #3

Our Kingdom of Bordweall also has people actively playing a variety of games - pubg, LiF:mmo. 7 Days to Die, Minecraft, Elder Scrolls online, and one of our members just rented a Conan Exiles server that we're going to have some fun on

so feel free to click on the image in my signature for our kingdom discord

2/28/2018 5:11:44 PM #4

I think this guy MIGHT be wanting to play PUBG, not join a kingdom. Just a hunch though, could be wrong. But hey, lets make it a contest on who can drive another person away from the COE community cause that is always FUN.

2/28/2018 5:29:59 PM #5

Posted By ElyrianDoge at 09:11 AM - Wed Feb 28 2018

I think this guy MIGHT be wanting to play PUBG, not join a kingdom. Just a hunch though, could be wrong. But hey, lets make it a contest on who can drive another person away from the COE community cause that is always FUN.

he IS wanting to play pubg and people are offering him invites to discords where communities are already playing pubg as well as other games

you don't have to join a kingdom in order to have fun playing some of the games various communities are enjoying as we wait for CoE

heck, we have folks playing various games from NA-W with us, as well as folks from Kairos, Alesia and Vornair on NA-E, and the occasional visitor from the EU and APAC servers

none of them are required to join our kingdom, nor asked or hinted at doing so etc

we just have fun playing games online together, including pubg

so if you see various communities stepping forward and answering his question with offers to come join them for fun in games as it being "a contest on who can drive another person away from the COE community", then i disagree with you

could be they want to start their own community from scratch which is also a great way to start

2/28/2018 8:26:38 PM #6

Generally speaking, when inviting people to a kingdom discord it usually involves trying to get someone to join their kingdom when playing the game in my experience. This wouldn't be the first time kingdoms tried to prowl for new members and hurt the community as a whole in the process.